NOT SO "unwanted" attention!!!

Jessica D.
on 5/20/05 4:57 am - Two Harbors, MN
Hello all, You'll notice my post doesn't say unwanted attention, but not so "unwanted" attention. I've really gotten small (only in comparision to what I was) and I even look much, much better than my current picture on here. So here's my problem, I'm getting alot of male attention, and I love it, I'm married I know I shouldn't but he gives me 0 attention and I get tons from other men... I can see already that this is getting out of control but I don't want to stop and don't know how, but afterwards I always feel so guilty. I have a new addiction and it's men. I've started going to our local bar during the week, I don't drink much but I don't have to pay either. The men flock, and I just gobble it right up. What's wrong with me? How do I stop and is anyone else out there going through this? Men, good looking, my own age, are telling me I'm beautiful and it blows my mind... help.. Jessica 276/147/130
blingbling4life
on 5/20/05 6:48 am - Crompond, NY
Hey Jessica, I'm right there with ya! I love boys,men,ATTENTION. I'm 22 and can not believe it when a really hot guy my own age wants to talk to me. I really don't know what to tell you (I'm not married) but I'd just thought I'd let you know that you are not alone. I would say there's nothing wrong with you liking the attention, I think it's exciting because we've never experienced it before. Good luck! you can e-mail me if you want. look but don't touch! Christine 315/185/160 5'11
Sherri_B
on 5/20/05 11:03 am - washington, MO
wELL i to have been offered shopping trips , to just let him take me out and spoil me , vacations , and approached just at the store , walking in a parking lot , i to find it flattering and i love the attention , but at the same time .I have 8 yrs invested in my husband our family and i know this man he loved me when i was fat , and he still loves me the same . my hubby does give me attention though tons of it . So i dont totally know how you are feeling .I know i have 3 kiddos w/ my husband and my family is more important than any sweet talkin man . they all can promiose me the moon and stars , but that dont mean i will get it . I mean i know my husband and he has my heart .What happens if you get the attention , but the love isnt there? this is new for us the attention in public but i know my husband has always and still does tewll me everyday i am the most beautiful woman in the world .. and makes me feel that way .. I say maybe take a night off from the bar and use some of that sex appeal on your hubby . he may be a little insecure w/ the hot new you ... I say forget the attetion smile say thank you but i am married and walk away knowing someone thinks your beautiful .. But the one who loves you is at home .... and he stuck by your side fat as well .. do you think those same guys would of told you all that before surgery ... keep that in mind .. good luck . temptation is always around the corner the devil puts in over time for that . You need tyo just avoid those situations or be woman enuf to say i am married ... but thank you ... best of luck
Sue G.
on 5/20/05 2:09 pm - Aurora, NE
Have you seen the movie Shallow Hal ??? If you were your pre surgery weight would these men even look at you or would they look at you with disgust ?? or a smirk ?? If your hubby stayed with you when you had the extra weight he must be a decent sort of guy I say work it out with him ?? ... It's nice to have the attention but and I'm sure you are very beautiful but you were before too!! But some men don't see it unless the outside comes with curves not bulges ! I wouldn't give those guys the time of day just hand them one of your before pictures and see what they have to say about your old friend ???? you may not like them so well after they give you their opinion on her !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views