Colon problems. . .eww I know hehe

LTruesdale1980
on 5/20/05 3:20 am - Orange Grove, TX
Does anyone notice any differences since surgery? I just noticed there is a "little" bleeding now. Not all the time. . .but enough to question, for me anyway. Plus they consistency (I know this is getting sick) for lack of a better word is not always the same. Plus, it feels like I have menstural cramps virtually all month. Know what I mean? It is not enough to make me paranoid and run to the doctor. . .but enough to question whether it is "normal." Lisa
Traci K.
on 5/20/05 6:24 am - Sullivan, MO
Well funny you should mention this today. I spent about 2 hours in the bathroom with cramping, sweating and feeling like I wanted to die. At first I thought it might be dumping (and maybe it was), but normally that doesn't last that long for me. Now I still feel really bad - but my intestines have quiteted down. Maybe it's just a virus? Anywho, yes, I have noticed a change. I too have had some bleeding, but I know I have hemmoroids and I think that's what it is. Some days I'm much more gassy than others. I've heard some post they get that way when they increase their carbs. I haven't noticed any direct link with that, but anything is possible. I will say that I have not had any true constipation, which I know is common for many post-ops. I do have a BM everyday usually; but I seem to often have some cramping and discomfort in general in the intestines fairly often. Traci
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/05 3:26 pm - Paradise, CA
Hi everyone... I have to tell you I had some bleeding back in February it was on a Friday night, I called the doctor on call and they told me to go to the emergency room right away and have it checked. It stopped so I decided to just wait it out. The same thing happened again the next night which was Saturday. So my husband said were going to the hospital to get it checked. We did and what a nightmere on a Saturday night in the ER. Anyway got it checked and they said it was a lession like thing on my intestine. I had bleeding for a few days after the exam and then it stopped. I went about 6 weeks ago for my annual exam GYN and he told me that I need to get that taken care of so he sent me to a Colon Rectal Surgeon. I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he told me I had a fissure, so I had it repaired just a couple of days ago. Had to have outpatient surgery to have it fixed. He said that this is sometimes caused from having Diahrea or dumping. Just wanted to let you all know that because that is something you could have and it will definately need attenting to. Boy this is not a fun thing to have taken care of thats for sure its pretty embarassing someone looking at your hind end...LOL Anyway I'm all fixed now just need sometime to heal, its not real comfortable it hurts to sit down...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views