Avon

LTruesdale1980
on 5/19/05 12:54 am - Orange Grove, TX
I am having some financial issues with the various medical bills I have plus all the bloody gas bills as well. Infernal oil companies. . .anyway. . . I am now selling Avon. . .does anyone have any ideas of how I can get some customers. I have let those here at work know and a couple friends. I also have a website http://www.youravon.com/ltruesdale for people to order through, if they just want to order, pay and have it shipped to them. I do not have the money to post a classified or anything. Any ideas would be helpful. THANKS!! Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/05 5:18 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Have you thought about selling your products on eBay? I've ordered samples of expensive products there, and there are also a lot of people selling full-sized stuff, too. You might also consider hosting an Avon party, kind of like one of those Home Interior things. Your friends and family can invite OTHER friends and family, and you might get a lot of people to order stuff, especially if they can sample any products. I know that I ALWAYS have to buy something at a party, even if I really don't want anything. The power of peer-pressure...lol! Pamela -102
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/05 7:12 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Lisa... I just started selling Avon again too. One thing though, don't plan on making much $ unless you can manage to sign people up to sell under you in the leadership program. It can take forever to build up a worthwhile clientbase. First steps is always friends and co-workers, then hit the neighbourhood. Your hairdresser, kids' teachers...etc....everyone you know, and be sure they know you'd like the to share their catalogue with their friends etc too... Good luck..hope you do really well with it Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
LTruesdale1980
on 5/19/05 7:21 am - Orange Grove, TX
I don't. Just want to make something. . .no matter how little. . .it will help. Congrats on the engagment. . .I am literally giving on my bf ever "popping the question" (long story) but I VERY happy for you!!! Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/05 7:52 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks for the congrats! Yeah I hope to make enough on Avon to at least help pay for what we buy they have some great products. Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views