Summer Weight Loss Challenge

hockeyhottie
on 5/18/05 12:57 am - Madison Heights, MI
Hi Everyone! Well after a couple of slow weeks, things are moving again last week I was at 140--this week I am down to 136! I am one pound from my challenge goal and my personal goal of 135! I can't believe it! Hope everyone else had a great week too! Smiles, Mel
Julie 22
on 5/18/05 1:47 am - NC
That is wonderful Mel! You need to post an updated photo on your profile! I haven't lost anything since last week, still at 147. I am trying to get to 135 too & I hope that I make it before my 1 year on July 6. Julie 5'3" 248/147/135 -101
IrishIze
on 5/18/05 3:20 am - NJ
Waaaa - I'm up one from last week. I've been doing what I'm supposed to - high protein, low carbs, walking 3 miles a day - so at least it's not from bad choices. I know I'll lose it sooner or later!! Mel, you're doing GREAT!!! Let us in on it, will ya!!! Hugs, Nancy -110
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/18/05 3:52 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy: You are probably gaining muscle babe if your walking 3 miles a day!!! You go girl!!!! Michelle -144
hockeyhottie
on 5/18/05 4:41 am - Madison Heights, MI
I wish I had some magic way that I have been doing this but I gotta tell you I have no idea! Just lucky I guess! I did have my first hockey practice last Saturday but that's the first of I have exercised since surgery--- As far as eating--I probably don't eat enough protein or get as much water in as I should--my 1 year is July 15th--I am acutally getting a little scared that I am going to go under my goal weight! I am really happy with the size I am now (wearing size 6 on bottom, sm/med on top) and don't want to start looking gaunt in the face. Everyone is different and I started at 242 so I didn't have as much to lose as many people. Just keep pluggin' along--I know my cousin had the surgery and she continued to lose weight and inches many months beyond her 1 year date. I will try very hard to get an updated photo on here soon--my computer at home with my scanner is under repair but I hope to have a new pic by the end of the month. Smiles, Mel
us2bfat C.
on 5/19/05 11:02 am - selden, NY
i think my scale is busted but i havent joined the weight loss challange... but i am concerned now too that i am going below my weight goal.., im not doing anything special and was happy at 140 but now the scale is reading 133 136 depending on the time of day... im sporting a size 3 on the bottom and med/large on top yes i know i have a weird shape but a great butt wooooo hooooo hugs to all my july family and hope to see some of you at the convention xoxoxoxoox Stacy 232/136?
StephanyS
on 5/18/05 8:56 am - Milton, FL
Congrats, Mel! You are doing awesomely! I didn't lose any this week, but I didn't gain, either! So, I still have 3 pounds to reach my summer challege goal of 167. Start of challenge--182 Now--170 Goal--167 Stephany
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views