Hair loss...round TWO???

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/05 1:35 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
The past few days, I have been noticing an excessive amount of hair shedding. After the initial hairloss, my hair grew back in, as thick as ever. Has anyone noticed an increase in shedding lately? I'm getting my protein and my vitamins, so what else could be the problem? The weather, maybe? Any ideas? Pamela -101
MinnieMia
on 5/17/05 2:16 am - SC
OMG! Yes! Yesterday morning when I was in the shower I felt that old familiar feeling...of hair wrapping around my fingers. It was just like it was the first time and I freaked a little bit. I get my water, protein, and vites in every day like you... Dunno but I'll be interested in the other responses you get! MM
Julie 22
on 5/17/05 3:13 am - NC
OMG! I am glad to know that it isn't just me! I have noticed it for about a week now. Like you, I get in my protein, vitamins & water, so I have no clue as to why this is happening. So far, it isn't as much as it was the 1st time around, but it is more than it has been for several months. Julie 5'3" 248/147/135 -101
GailD
on 5/17/05 3:38 am - Racine, WI
Wow! I've noticed it, too! I wonder if it's got something to do with spring? I hope so -- I can't afford to lose anymore hair! Gail D. -105
Tanja Y
on 5/17/05 3:40 am - Wahiawa, HI
Me too, but I blamed it on the fact my protein levels dropped a bit. Not a huge amount but I wasn't getting the amounts in I was before~instead of 100 I was getting in 70-80. I hate to say it but I'm so glad it's not just me! ~Tanja
Janette
on 5/17/05 3:44 am - Peoria, AZ
I went thru that months ago but have not noticed it lately but now I wonder/ somewhat worry it may start again. I keep my hair pretty short so I can afford no loss. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/189 - 174 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/05 6:19 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, although I feel bad for those of you who can't afford to lose any more hair. At least now we don't have to worry about whether or not there's something seriously wrong, since it's happening to a lot of us... Pamela -102
Traci K.
on 5/18/05 9:18 am - Sullivan, MO
Me too!!!! Glad I'm not the only one! I'm going Saturday to get a hair cut, my hair looks awful! I will say this is the one downside to this surgery that I don't like: my hair really has taken a beating. I lost a lot, then it was coming back in, now I'm losing some again. It isn't as thick and shiny as it used to be. I'm thinking of increasing my Hair Skin and Nails supplement. Maybe that will help. Traci -93
MargaretD
on 5/19/05 5:43 am - Nashville, TN
yep, me too. wonder what this is all about??? Margaret 238/132/125
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits