Back from Albuquerque

jcordell
on 5/16/05 11:51 am - TX
Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back! I was working out of Albuquerque last week, and didn't have a chance to get on. Good news is, I lost a couple more pounds while I was away, bringing my total lost to 117! ;0) I posted a few pics on my profile today...some before, during, and current shots scattered throughout my journal. Take a look if you want... I'm glad to be back, and hope all of you guys had a super fantastic week while I was away! All the love, Jeff 338/221/188 -117 and 33 pounds til goal
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 12:12 pm - Somewhere Else
welcome back! Damn...you know you were handsome before, are handsome now,...and always will be!!!! But where's the smile in the latest pic?!?!?!!? You really do look great! I bet all the chicks are fighting over you! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
jcordell
on 5/20/05 2:47 am - TX
Hey Linda! My smile comes and goes...guess it was gone this time! ;0) I dunno about the chix fighting over me...HA HA! THAT would be the day! Take care! Jeff
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/05 2:55 am - Somewhere Else
LOL I think people would have to slap the smile off of my face these days You should open your eyes, I bet you're just missing all the gals checking you out...you look fabulous! Linda 268/143 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sue G.
on 5/16/05 4:40 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow and a bright yellow car too !! That's quite a combination !! you look great !!
jcordell
on 5/20/05 2:48 am - TX
Thx Sue! Looking great yourself! Jeff
IrishIze
on 5/16/05 10:00 pm - NJ
Hi Jeff! Welcome back - your pictures are great! I like the one of the tan Jeff - bet the girls are drooling!! Congrats on losing a couple more of those pesky pounds! Hugs, Nancy -110
jcordell
on 5/20/05 2:50 am - TX
Thx Nancy! Good to be back! But MAN is it HOT here! Like, oh, say 105 or so...maybe I can sweat off some more weight! ;0) Have a great weekend! Jeff
Danelle72
on 5/17/05 12:55 am - Las Vegas, NV
WOW Jeff you look great!!! One of these days I am going to do meet ya. You are very handsome. Keep up the great work cutie. You will be at your goal in no time. Take care and glad you are back safe. Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 5/20/05 2:52 am - TX
Thx Danelle! Stop on by any time! Just look for the yellow MR2 or the black Jag...I'll be here! ;0) Try to stay cool! Can you believe this HEAT already??? YIKES! Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views