Single People

houstondoll
on 5/16/05 11:01 am - Houston, TX
Hey all... I was just wondering how the dating life is going for you all...
jcordell
on 5/16/05 11:54 am - TX
Hey Doll~ The dating life is aight...I'm still pretty self conscious, and have a hard time with the "intimate" part, what with my flabby skin and all I'm keeping options open, and pretty much playing the field for now. Making up for lost time, so to speak, so I'm not in any big rush to settle down. How goes it for you? All the love, Jeff -117
MargaretD
on 5/19/05 5:05 am - Nashville, TN
I was dating a lot. But there was this one guy that I really liked and he is now my boyfriend. This is pretty big for me as my experience in that area is pretty low. I have had maybe two boyfriends before for any length of time. One of them would not call it that but the other would. So, maybe I have only had one boyfriend. It is all new to me. Like Jeff, I am pretty shy in the intimate times b/c of the flabby skin. I mean all my looseness is concentrated around the best parts of a woman...T & A!!! If you know what I mean... So, I ALWAYS wear a bra around him and he has NEVER seen my naked A!! It is weird that guys get little crushes on me now. It has always been the reverse for me. This one guy could not speak around me! Weird, huh? He would text message me all the time but in my presence all he could say was that I made him nervous. Needless to say, we never dated b/c I don't ask out boys! Never have and probably never will. ok, rambling now...must go. Margaret 238/132/125 (so close, yet so far away...someone please d@mn the bad, evil cookies!)
houstondoll
on 5/19/05 3:09 pm - Houston, TX
I'm glad to see that we are getting out there and doing our thing.... My thing is a little slow but I think it has more to do with my hangups because I'm from the old school and not to sure about this approach men thing.... but I might just have to start
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views