Slowed down...

suzeeq
on 5/15/05 11:22 pm - Palmerton, PA
Hi gang...these last 10lbs. to get to 100lb. weight loss have been the hardest to loose so far. I've been loosing slow and steady 10lbs. a month but last month only lost 8 and this month have only lost 3 so far. I know, I know, I should be glad I'm loosing at all but I can't wait to be able to say I've lost 100lbs...that sounds so much more impressive than I've lost 91lbs.....lol...I know I'm being silly but I guess I'm a lttle frustrated today. I can't wait until I can join the century club. Thanks for listening to me vent. I don't post much but I do read every day and keep track of you guys...Many hugs...
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 2:25 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Suzee Don't get discouraged...the weight will drop off. It has to slow down at times to let your body catch up with itself. Just think of it as your body taking a break. You've done really great so far, and your journey isn't over yet...just keep smiling and stay positive, the loss will speed up again soon I'm sure. Hugs! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
jcordell
on 5/16/05 12:00 pm - TX
Hang in there Suzee! It's slowing down for all of us, but like they say "slow and steady wins the race"! Have you checked inches lost? Even though my pounds aren't dropping too quick, I am still losing inches as my body adapts! Kinda cool, huh? Anyways, please know that we are all here for you, and wish you every success in your continued WLS journey! All the love, Jeff -117
deeno
on 5/17/05 1:53 am - Kokomo, IN
Oh, I know what you mean. I've lost ~70-75 pounds--it varies. Right now as of this morning I'm down 72 pounds since WLS, but I'm down 97 pounds from my highest recorded weight. I have been hovering around this area for months and months, but I just can't seem to get to that magic 100 pound weight loss. It's coming, but it's coming slowly. But it is coming. Be proud of your weight loss so far. Keep reminding yourself that it's only a number. If you feel great/healthy, then *****ally cares, you know? (Perhaps I should listen to my won advice....) Diana
Tanja Y
on 5/17/05 3:50 am - Wahiawa, HI
It does get frustrating; beleive me I know. I've lost and regained the same 2 pounds for the last 6 weeks. I finally had to admit I was on a plateau and that my body knew what it was doing. Doesn't stop me from hoping it will go away soon! Measuring is a good idea. I need to do it again. Dh says he can tell I'm getting smaller even if the scale doesn't show it. Stay strong! ~Tanja 448/282/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views