New haircut, new pics!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 12:17 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Nancy!!! LOL some of the pics we took I could never post....hahaha he got a few of my big old butt...and me smacking it I wonder what the teens next door were thinking when we were out back must have thought we were Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 5/16/05 3:02 am - Racine, WI
Hi Linda, As usual...you look beautiful! Love the new haircut! I told my husband this weekend that having this new body is like having a new toy! I can't stop BUYING CLOTHES! I'm in a 10...sometimes an 8...and I even bought a size 6 skirt this weekend (trust me...it must've run big...I'm no Sz. 6!!) I'm sooooo enjoying this! Keep up the great attitude -- you're an inspiration to us all! Gail D. 252/148/140 -104
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 3:34 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Gail! Thank you so much! I know just what you mean...I just LOVE shopping now! If only I had some $$$ though I just bought these new jeans, size 8...And they're baggy on the butt...! I laughed when I went to try them on at Old Navy...everyone had like 20 items..and here I was with 1... I did corner the salesman in the changing room though and gave him a good giggle...hahaha I don't just need a job now to get by, I need 2 so I can shop the way I want to hahaha You and I are about the same size it seems...I wear an 8-10 here..and from what I've seen, a lot of clothes are sized where our sizes are 1 up on the US sizes...I don't know why they do that??????? I think most are the same though.....Now my latest thing...I have to try to find bras that fit...ppffttt they don't seem to make them to accomodate pancakes And I need a strapless one or one with clear straps for this little dress I bought....I think I may need to break down and order Victria's Secret!!!! You guys are the best family a girl could ask for...luv ya'll! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 5/16/05 10:40 am - Racine, WI
Linda, You HAVE to try the new Victorias Secret IPEX bra. I have the same "pancake" boobs and I was going CRAZY trying to find a bra that would hold them up and make them look like they had volume. This IS the bra! Try it! (I bought 4 of them!!! ) Gail D.
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 11:14 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Gail! I have the latest catalogue here and will order a couple. These poor girls need all the help they can get Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sherri_B
on 5/16/05 3:35 am - washington, MO
You look awesome .. it looks like you are having fun . and enjoy being in front of the camera . i love the ring ...
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 4:07 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Sherri! I was having fun...I never would have thought I'd actually like posing for pictures ... We have a friend who is a professional photographer and we're considering doing a shoot with him...just for kicks...plus he features his photos in a few magazines and always uses the *regular* people that he gets on film (with their permission of course) so it could be fun! He does a calendar that W sponsors...The Women of Montreal...and has a few books out..one of which is One Woman, One Sheet...Willem wants me to do that shoot but no way! Not with this skin You can see some of this guys work at normedwards.com (www of course) A few gals we know well have posed for him Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
jcordell
on 5/16/05 12:01 pm - TX
WOW! All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!!!! You look freakin' AWESOME!!! Keep up the GREAT work! All the love, Jeff 338/221/188 -117
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/05 12:08 pm - Somewhere Else
Oh my...hehehe thank you so much! Does this mean I can cruise around in your little sports car with you? Big Hugs! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views