New haircut, new pics!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 9:01 am - Somewhere Else
Ok, I got my hair cut this week...not bad, last time was only before my surgery Anyhow...we took some new pictures today...I only posted 6 out of the 90 that W took We had A LOT of fun taking them though...so they're on my profile...enjoy..or not I hope you like them...and if not...well...I'm sorry Thanks gang....you guys really are the best you know Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/15/05 10:43 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, You look so cute and look like you were having so much fun!!! You are so darn tiny now. I also noticed that flat tummy of yours. I am so jealous. You look amazing girl. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You are an awsome chic... Hehehe Take care and stay healthy. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 10:52 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Danelle!!! Flat tummy??? I wish!!! You'd be scared and running if you saw this bod naked Don't be jealous of me, you look even better! Big hugs! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
bunnymorris
on 5/15/05 2:01 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
You look great! I think you were born to be in the lens of a camera! Nice to see you having so much fun! I guess I'll have to get a new picture up. My hair is highlighted, shorter, and I weigh about 25 less than this picture. It's fun to do a makeover! Take care! Love, Bunny -112
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 2:05 pm - Somewhere Else
Thanks Bunny!!! LOL maybe I should start a modelling carreer I could use the employment sheesh... We really so have fun when we take these pics though...lol you should see some of them, OMG! Yup, you need to post new ones when you make changes etc...the lost weight is a biggie but the haircuts, new wardrobes etc...can make a big difference too...and it's so much fun to share the pics!!! Big hugs! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 5/15/05 8:52 pm - selden, NY
woooooo hooooooo you are drop dead gorgeous you look soooo happy too thanks for being part of my support and god bless.. cant wait to see the wedding pics wooooo hoooooo !!!! STACY 232/140 AT GOAL!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 10:24 pm - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!!!!! Well I wouldn't go that far, drop dead gorgeous ppffttt....Thanks though!!! Wedding pics are a ways away, but heck I can't wait to see the pics either I never wore a wedding dress before! Wore an evening gown at my first wedding...in pale pink HUGS! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sue G.
on 5/15/05 2:32 pm - Aurora, NE
I love your hair and this is the first time I've seen the pictures of your ring it so unusual it fits you prefectly (both beautiful !!)... Sue
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 10:22 pm - Somewhere Else
Awwww Sue you're too sweet! Thank you! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
IrishIze
on 5/15/05 11:49 pm - NJ
Wow, Linda you look great!! Love the haircut, the ring and the cute poses!! Hugs, Nancy -109
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views