Traci K.
on 5/14/05 9:49 pm - Sullivan, MO
You're beautiful!!!
IrishIze
on 5/14/05 10:11 pm - NJ
Hi pretty lady!! It's so nice to finally meet you! Hugs, Nancy -109
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/05 12:48 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You know, it's funny how no one looks like I expected them to. I always imagined Nancy to have blond hair, but she has red hair. And I thought that you would have longer hair (although I guessed blond on you right!). I knew a lady named Sue, and I guess I figured you would look something like her. How dumb is that? And you don't look scary...you look very nice! Pamela -101 on a good day
Sue G.
on 5/15/05 5:27 pm - Aurora, NE
Thank you all! I now feel more like part of the group! And what a wonderful group you all are!!
GailD
on 5/16/05 3:10 am - Racine, WI
Sue, ...and what a nice face it is! It's so nice to be able to put a face with the name. I've submitted a new avatar pic, too, but I know those volunteer website people are really busy...so I'm trying to be patient! Also waiting for my Century Club card to appear on my profile. Soon, I hope! Just looked through your profile -- congrats on your weight loss -- you're doing awesome! Gail D. 252/148/140 -104
jcordell
on 5/16/05 12:06 pm - TX
WOW SUE! You're looking GREAT! It's so nice to finally put a face with the name! Keep up the phenomenal work! All the love, Jeff -117
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views