Clothing Problem

houstondoll
on 5/11/05 1:52 pm - Houston, TX
You know its really funny...but before WLS I didn't care too much for shopping and I NEVER tried on clothes at the store.... but as I look at the containers of clothes I've collected over the past 9 months... well 10 I can't help but feel like I should open a small store. I have clothes from a size 18 up to 28's and... they r just sitting here taking up much needed space... SOOOO if your in the North Houston area or don't mind a drive I think I'll open up my mini store for you Email me and let me know if you'd like to help me clear a little space....
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/05 11:07 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Have you considered selling your clothes on eBay? That's what I do. Of course, I don't get back what I paid for them, but I do earn enough to buy OTHER clothes from eBay. There is a HUGE market (no pun intended) for plus-size clothing, especially if it's in good condition. And if's brand name, like Old Navy, Gap, Abercrombie, Fashion Bug, it sells even better. If it's Walmart and KMart clothing, though, it sells better if you sell it in a lot (several items at one time)...more bang for the buck, I guess. Anyway...just an idea. I've sold clothes,shoes, and purses on eBay, plus a ton of other useless junk. Pamela -101
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views