Help i cant stop eating

Sherri_B
on 5/11/05 10:12 am - washington, MO
ok THIS has been a rough couple days.. I want to pick all day and eat . i am back to craving sweets . and i am even back to waking up at night craving them . I dont always give in to them . but at times i do . i went to six flags on mothers day and bought some fudge to bring home and man big mistake . i have a small piece or 2 a day .. my scale has moved up 2 pounds but i am also on my period . not to mention since mothers day i have had lets see 2 sick on mothers day ing then on monday night 1 am trip to er w/ my 6 yr old she had croup and coulnt get her breath . and then she started puking ok then tues she was sick all day missed her kind. grad. and wed wake up to my son puking .. so 4 sick kiddos in 4 days . wow stress city . bad part is i still have 3 more i am hoping dont get it well actually 2 my step daughter caught this at her mothers house then her mom refused to keep her there and dropped her here . old witch ... anywho .. please set me straight and down the right path . in the beginig i was so good now i cave so easy . my friend tells me her dr told her we shouldnt never hold more than 9 oz . well i just ate a 16 oz strip steak the other day , come on . is my loss over @ -103 i aint really moved since jan 05
Ilva K.
on 5/11/05 10:24 am - NYC, NY
i under stand what you're saying iam having the same problem aswel
us2bfat C.
on 5/11/05 10:36 am - selden, NY
dont worry sherri just sit back take a breath and look at some old pics of yourself..... when i crave sweets i eat dried pineapple or some kind of trail mix with raisins dooooont eat chocolate...... you dont want to backslide after coming this far...... when im board i eat sunflower seeds in the shell or pumpkin seeds... try pork rinds they fill you for sure..... ...i hope this works.....your beautiful and doing so well...... Stacy 232/140 at goal !!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/11/05 2:05 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Sherri, Hang in there girl. You will be alright. I also crave more sweets that time of the month. I seem to be able to eat more too. You will get back on track. You are so beautiful and have come such a long way. Cheer up girl. You will start losing again. You probably have built up alot of muscle walking all the time at six flags. Sorry to hear your kiddos are so sick. Hope they get better soon. Take care and don't forget how far you have come and all the hard work you have invested! You go girl. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 5/11/05 11:04 pm - NJ
Sherri - I've been where you are ~ stuck in the rut of bad eating habits. I've found that the more sweets and carbs I eat, the more I crave them. Give yourself a day without them and water load to get it out of your system. Once it's out, you won't crave them as much. Also get the CRAPPY foods out of the house!!! I have to keep trigger foods out - peanut butter is the worst of it. I ended up dumping salt in the jar last time because it was like a magnet calling me. (I read somewhere that Carnie Wilson always has a salt shaker with her when she eats, and if she's going overboard, she dumps salt on her food). It's tough to stay on track when you've got so much going on around you. One of the things I'm trying to do is be very aware of stress and emotional eating. There are lots of times I know I'm doing it and I'm able to stop, but I'm afraid there are more times that I give in. Well, I guess we have to see ourselves as works in progress - we might never be finished, but hopefully we'll improve!! Hang in there Sherri - you're not alone! Hugs, Nancy -111
Traci K.
on 5/12/05 4:18 am - Sullivan, MO
Sorry about the sick kiddos. We had that last week. Some days I seem hungry all day. Others I can't eat hardly anything. When I want something sweet, I eat one of my Body for Life protein bars - that usually does it. The few times I've attempted to eat 'real' sweets (Hershey's Kiss or something like that), I pay for it and dump. So that's cured me of that! I haven't even tried steak yet, so I have no clue how much I can eat. I can't even eat a hamburger! One bite and I'm throwing it up. Loose ground beef is fine, made into a patty, and my pouch doesn't like it. I agree with the suggestion to get the bad stuff out of the house. Remove the temptation and it should help. Traci -93
Sherri_B
on 5/12/05 5:11 am - washington, MO
well thank you all so much for the advice , this weekend i am going shopping for some quick healthy snacks .. it is hard for me to eliminate snacks i cant i have a huge family here . but i wasnt wanting them before . i have to go back to my routine . protein shake in morning .. and 1 before bed . i did good then . thank yoiu all for support and advice ..
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views