WOW!!

Traci K.
on 5/11/05 6:09 am - Sullivan, MO
Well, I've been on a cleaning frenzy today; organizing and cleaning out drawers and closets. Even organized my laundry room. So while I was up in my room this afternoon, I decided to hop on the scale - imagine my shock when it read 157 lbs!!!!! That's another pound since yesterday (which I just posted about this morning in the summer challenge)!!!! Guess cleaning and organizing is good exercise! Traci 250/157/149 - only 8 lbs from goal
IrishIze
on 5/11/05 10:39 pm - NJ
Gee Traci, as much as I hate to do it, I just might have to get out the Windex and Fantastic, get out there and lose some weight!!! Maybe you can write a book: The Domestic Engineer's Diet!!! Congrats - at this point, every pound lost is a battle won!!! (at least it is for me!) Hugs, Nancy -111
Traci K.
on 5/12/05 4:14 am - Sullivan, MO
Domestic Engineer's Diet! Same here - every pound is a bonus, as far as I'm concerned. It's coming off slowly - but it's coming off and that's all that matters. I spent 1.5 hours grooming just one of my Shih Tzus today (I cut her down after being in full coat). So maybe that was another pound or two worked off! Traci -93
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views