My Mother's Day update

lsutiger80
on 5/9/05 4:57 am - Metairie, LA
Just wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that I am doing just great. For my Mother's Day I broke out of the 120s. Weighed in at 119! I hope to reach my surgeon's goal of 110 by my 1 year anniversary on July 7. But, to be honest, I'm okay with the way things are right now. When I started this journey I was in sizes 20-22W. I now fit comfortably in 6s and some 4s (You have to remember I'm only 5 feet tall). Realistically speaking, at almost 47 years old and having given birth to 4 kids, I don't expect to be model-thin nor do I want to be. Besides, I still think I will need some PS in the tummy area. No amount of situps or crunches will undo the damage of having carried 4 kids (including a set of twins). I feel so much better physically and mentally. It was a rough start but I am very glad I had this surgery. Best of luck to everyone. I hope that the updated picture will show up soon on my posts. Sent it in and received a confirmation that it was done but it doesn't appear to be there yet. I think after I reach my 1 year anniversary I will have my driver's license changed to reflect my "real" weight---lol. Had to renew last August and had them put 145 on it. At the time I couldn't imagine my being that low any time soon. What a difference a few months makes. Who would want a driver's license that is more than 25 lbs heavier than you really are!??! Rhonda DS on 7/7/04 225/119/110
Sue G.
on 5/9/05 12:12 pm - Aurora, NE
Oh My !!! you look way younger than 47 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow !
Julie 22
on 5/9/05 10:20 pm - NC
You look fantastic! Julie 5'3" 248/147/135 -101
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits