I'm back! Anyone miss me? LOL

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/05 4:01 am - Somewhere Else
Well I'm finally back home. Had a nice visit with W's parents. So, happy mom's day to all the moms...congrats to all who have hit milestones while I was away and oh my oh my to all the purdy faces! Bet no one even noticed I was missing Luv ya'll Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/9/05 4:15 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, I noticed!!! Snif snif. Glad to see you are back. Happy Belated Mothers Day. You sexy Mom you! You really are a doll. You go girl and again congrats on all your success and Happiness. You deserve it girl. You have come along way and deserve all the happiness in the world. Luv Ya girly!!! Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/05 4:21 am - Somewhere Else
Aaawwwww thanks Danelle! Do you realise that you are one of the sweetest people I have ever known! I hope you have the most wonderful day today! Luv ya! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 5/9/05 10:16 am - selden, NY
glad your back and had a good mothers day i had a good mothers day too it was very eventful....... where do his parents live? Stacy 232/140 at goal
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/05 10:45 am - Somewhere Else
Hey Stacikins!!!!! Glad you had a good Mom's Day!!! His parents live in Ontario...west of Toronto. It was a nice trip. We do't get out there very often, but will try to get there a bit more. His dad's health isn't doing so well...so we want to spend as much time as possible there...we had to also go to let them know about the engagement! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sue G.
on 5/9/05 12:16 pm - Aurora, NE
Well I have been looking for you I want to thank you for helping me get my pictures on my profile!! I finially got it done !! Thanks so much !! that really works slick when you get the hang of it !!
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/05 12:37 pm - Somewhere Else
You are so very welcome, Sue! I knew you could do it! The pictures look great! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
IrishIze
on 5/10/05 12:07 am - NJ
Welcome back Linda - OF COURSE I missed you!! I haven't been able to eat, drink or sleep since you've been gone. Honestly - of course you were missed - glad to see you back and glad you had a nice time! Hugs, Nancy -111
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 12:16 am - Somewhere Else
LOL thanks Nancy! Always nice to see your smiling face Hope you're doing well! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 5/10/05 3:17 am - Racine, WI
Well, I missed you! I always look forward to your posts! Glad you had a happy mom's day...it was a gorgeous day in southern Wisconsin! Gail D. -103
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views