I had a wonderful Mothers Day

rdt1130
on 5/8/05 9:23 pm - Bristol, TN
Well guys yesterday was one of those days that made me soo THANKFUL for getting my life back and having my WLS....We took the boys to the lake for a cookout, we wlaked the trails we played on the playground, I ran and played just like a kid, It was such beautiful weather and we had such a nice time together, Iposted some pics from yesterday on my picturetrail, just click on the www link below and they are in the my family albulm, my wls album has also been updated if your interested Have a good day Rebecca
IrishIze
on 5/9/05 1:30 am - NJ
Rebecca - you're pictures are fantastic!!! You look so great - you've got the MOST beautiful eyes!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day with your family and just goes to prove that WLS really gives us another shot at LIFE!!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Nancy -111
rdt1130
on 5/9/05 11:27 am - Bristol, TN
Thank you Nancy, I did have the most wonderful day, it was just so nice enjoying my family like that
us2bfat C.
on 5/9/05 10:25 am - selden, NY
holy cow you look sooooo freaking awesome and sooo sooo happy keep it up your family is beautiful wooowweeee what a change you have made Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!
rdt1130
on 5/9/05 11:31 am - Bristol, TN
what a change in my life, its amazing how different I feel..Thank you for the compliment esp coming from someone who looks as hot as you
Sue G.
on 5/9/05 12:34 pm - Aurora, NE
Wow Rebecca I didn't recognize you until I looked in your profile and saw your before picture that's incredible you look sooooo different! much younger too !! .. Sue
rdt1130
on 5/9/05 12:40 pm - Bristol, TN
Younger? realy...lol...thnak you THAT made my day..... You look pretty good yourself, we started around the same weight..I was 318 the day of surgery and am now 212..... hugs Rebecca
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/9/05 10:08 pm - Oxnard, CA
You look absolutelyn fabulous!!!!!! What a beautiful family!!! Michelle -141
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits