10 months and new pic

us2bfat C.
on 5/8/05 10:49 am - selden, NY
tomorrow im 10 months out!!!! woooo hooo and at goal... i had such a nice mothers day got so many nice things.. in my new pic i have on my favorite new pants i feel like a kid again i hope you all had a nice mothers day god bless you all!!!!!!! Stacy 232/140 at goal
GailD
on 5/8/05 11:31 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo, Stacy! You look awesome! Happy Mother's Day! Love your new pants. Do you believe it's been 10 months already???? Can't wait until I'm at goal -- only 9 lbs. to go! Gail D. 252/149/140 -103
Danelle72
on 5/8/05 11:56 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, You are so darn cute!!!! I love the pants. You look amazing girl. I can't wait to look like that. But I will say its funny the last couple of days people have been calling me tiny!!! I'm like who are they looking at?? LOL I just don't see it. But oh well I am healthy and thats what counts. You have done a great job Stacy. I look up to you so much. Thanks for always being there when we need ya. Take care you thin beautiful woman you!!! Hugs and Kisses..... Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 5/8/05 8:44 pm - selden, NY
ha ha ha danelle you are tiny and getting tinier your a beautiful person as well i love reading your posts especially when im getting ready for work .. your so upbeat and always have a nice thing to say.... glad your part of my support thanks again !!!!!!! Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!!!!
Sue G.
on 5/8/05 3:56 pm - Aurora, NE
Love the pants !!! you look great !! You look like a kid to me ... Sue
rdt1130
on 5/8/05 9:20 pm - Bristol, TN
Stacy YOU LOOK AWSOME, I love the camo capris Im glad you had a good mothers day, I did as well it was so beautiful here and the teenager even managedto spend the day with me Rebecca
Julie 22
on 5/8/05 10:55 pm - NC
Congratulations Stacy! You look GREAT! Julie 5'3" 248/147/135 -101
IrishIze
on 5/9/05 1:35 am - NJ
Stacy - you look adorable in your little camo capris!! What a cutie you are!! It doesn't look like you have any saggy skin ~ if I wore a top with little cap sleeves like that, my flabby arms would be hanging out all over the place!! Anyway, glad you had a good mother's day and you look MAHVELOUS!!! Hugs, Nancy -111
us2bfat C.
on 5/9/05 10:30 am - selden, NY
i dont really have any skin i am very fortunate when i started this journey i was very tight so other then a few stretch marks on my lower belly i have nothing.... i also rollerskated as a young kid so my legs are real tight...... thats why i want to stay at this weight or i might run into some problems so now its a maintence thing for me oh and by the way your a cutie and when are we going to see updated pics of you?????? huh huh huh Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!
Monna W.
on 5/9/05 2:35 am - Susanville, CA
You look just awesome! Monna 389/239/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits