Made one of my pre-WLS goals!!

IrishIze
on 5/8/05 2:08 am - NJ
One of my best Mother's Day gifts is that I've gone from the heaviest member of the household (not counting the dogs )to the lightest!! My younger son weighs 180 lbs. (6'3") and my older son weights 168 lbs.(6'1"). Yesterday morning when I weighed I was 166 lbs.!!! WooHoo, that was one of my goals pre-WLS! I was sort of preparing myself that the weight loss had pretty much stopped, but here I am to report that it is moving again!! Hugs, and a big to all of you out there (and an extra for you moms) , Nancy -111
Danelle72
on 5/8/05 2:58 am - Las Vegas, NV
Way to go Nancy!!! I am so happy for you and so proud of you. That is so great. You will be at goal before you know it. Keep up the great work. Your awsome!!! Luv Danelle
Sue G.
on 5/8/05 5:13 am - Aurora, NE
That's great to hear Nancy !! I'm the lightest in this family so far but my daughter who had WLS in Jan is catching up to me fast !! But I'm very happy for her and will celebrate the day she passes me up . Happy Mother's Day!!
Lovin2cu
on 5/8/05 7:45 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD for you and a VERY Happy Mother's Day too!!! Lisa in Mass 360/285/164
Monna W.
on 5/8/05 9:46 am - Susanville, CA
Great for you, Nancy!!! It was such a wonderful feeling to weigh less than my husband and my daughter. We all have come such a long way. Monna 389/239/150
GailD
on 5/8/05 11:40 am - Racine, WI
Congrats, Nancy! And...I doubt very much if your weight loss is going to stop anytime soon! Every time I come to this message board it seems like you've lost another pound! It seemed like you hung at -99 for a long time (I did, too!) and the all of a sudden you're -111!!! You're doing awesome! Just an added bonus to weigh less than the rest of your family! Happy Mother's Day! Gail D. -103
bunnymorris
on 5/8/05 1:42 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow, congratulations! I hope you are feeling well now! It's so great not having the largest jeans in the wash and being smaller than last year! I can relate! Take care Bunny
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/9/05 12:14 am - Oxnard, CA
Congratulations girlie!! I cant wait to get there. You are just the best and totally deserve the best!!! Michelle -141
us2bfat C.
on 5/9/05 10:36 am - selden, NY
it wasnt a goal nanc but i too weigh less then my 14 yr old and my 12 yr old my 14 yr old picks me up almost over his head ha ha ha i feel like a miget next to them i will post a pic of us together Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views