* Sunday Weekly WEIGH-IN *

SpyderS
on 5/8/05 12:00 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Sunday, May 8, 2005 Good Sunday Morning Family, and Happy Mother's Day! This is a post that I do every single Sunday on the main board. It usually gets lots of replies. I thought that since I am a July '04 baby, that I might post it here too on Sundays... if that's OK with the other July's! Today is the weekly Sunday weigh-in. Weigh yourself now, and let us know how much weight you lost this week, and/or how much weight you have lost so far in your journey! This week, I lost 2 pounds, so I've lost so far a total of 138 pounds since July 14, 2004, and I now weigh 237. Let's hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember... no matter how much you've lost, you are a real looser! PS... What did you get for Mother's Day? I got a beautiful Coach Signature silk scarf (green with ladybugs) from my daughter! When I saw it, I said uuhhh ohhh.... This can only mean I'll have to go buy the matching bag! Spyder - 375/237; -138 pounds
Lovin2cu
on 5/8/05 1:09 am - southbridge, MA
Hi everyone. This week I lost 2 lbs. I went back to Curves and weighed in at 287 on that scale. When I went Friday, I was 285. So here are my updated stats: Highest weight:380 Weight day of Surgery:360 Current Weight:285 Goal Weight:164(Lowest for a normal BMI for me) Happy Mother's Day (And a Happy First Communion Day to my daughter today!!) Lisa in Mass
IrishIze
on 5/8/05 2:05 am - NJ
Good morning all!! This week I lost a whopping 6 lbs!! Unfortunately, most of it was due to getting really sick on some tuna. I couldn't eat or drink for 36 hours, and even after that it took a day to get back to feeling well. I started off last week at 172 lbs. , and today I'm at at 166. Now I just have to behave myself ! Hugs, Nancy -111
Janette
on 5/8/05 6:11 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Spyder and everyone! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!! I had a good week and lost 4 #s but I do not know why...but I will take it.............For mothers day I got a beautiful estee lauder beyond paridise perfume set from my 18 yr old son, a gift card for where else starbucks from my daughter and a beautiful anklet from my other daughter that she had specially made to fit my ankle. Its been a wonderful day. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/193 -170 lbs
Traci72
on 5/8/05 6:20 am - Hastings, MN
1st let me say that as I've been pg several times before, I know the "rules" and what you should and shouldn't do, and have not nor would I do anything intentional to harm this baby or pg. Ok, that said (had to say it after DH running his mouth) As of today, I'm at GOAL!!!! I lost 1 lb this last week to put me at 130lbs for a total loss of 118lbs!!! I am NOT trying to lose weight, but do expect to see it continue very slowly at this point, until I get farther along. My biggest concern at this point is my history of severe hyperemesis (morning sickness) and keeping hydrated enough. So far so good and it hasn't set in yet, but I'm not holding my breath. I get so ill that I lose a fair amt of weight before I can start gaining....w/my oldest son I lost 19lbs in the 1st 3mos, almost 20lbs in the 1st few mos w/my daughter. That aside, I'm THRILLED to be at my goal!! Traci 248/130/130~~~GOAL!!!!
bunnymorris
on 5/8/05 1:40 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
3 lbs. this week finally after a month of staying stable. Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!!!!!!! Hope your day was great! Love, Bunny -108
cindy m.
on 5/9/05 1:21 am - Trenton, MO
Hi Spyder & everyone!! This week I lost -1 lb.... for a total of -132 lbs since WLS I worked yesterday on Mothers day but my kids brought me flowers and a diet pepsi slurpee to work then My husband had dinner ready for me...BBQ steak & shrimp. My oldest daughter made me a scrapbook of my life, my son made me a special CD, and my youngest made a photo magnet. Today is hubby's Bday & tommorrow is my Bday so we have 3 days of festivities here!!!!! The kids really like to make our days special!!! Next weekend hubby is taking me to Laughlin to celebrate our Bdays & upcoming anniversy .....(May is our month).........woohoo!! Hope everyone has a great week!!! ~Cindy~ -132 352/220/140ish
Tanja Y
on 5/10/05 1:29 am - Wahiawa, HI
Much to my disappointment I didn't loose a thing this week. Better then gaining, but still disappointing. Starting~448 Current~282 Total loss~166 Weight loss this week~zip, nada, nothing. Well except the 2.5 pounds I gained before my period and then lost afterwards. ~Tanja
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views