HMD

us2bfat C.
on 5/7/05 11:00 pm - selden, NY
to all my beautiful july mothers out there i want to take this time to wish you a happy and a healthy mothers day and may you have a blessed day...... Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!! wooooo hooooooo
IrishIze
on 5/7/05 11:22 pm - NJ
Thanks Stacy, and wishing the same to you!! Before WLS I often wondered if I would live long enough to see or enjoy my grandchildren ~ now I know I have a much better chance of that!!! It IS a happy Mother's Day!!! Hugs, Nancy -111
us2bfat C.
on 5/7/05 11:25 pm - selden, NY
all i know is that last year at this time i was misreble and now im very happy with my decision it has been an awesome journey that i would do again in a heart beat.... i feel like i was given a do over and its been wonderful wooooo hooooooo and i want to thank you for all your support over the last 10 months and i cant wait to meet you at the convention god willing..... STacy 232/140 at goal !!!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/7/05 11:30 pm - Oxnard, CA
PS: I wish that I could go to the convention. Maybe someday we can plan a July Board Bash!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/7/05 11:28 pm - Oxnard, CA
Thanks so much sweetie!! Mine has been the best Mother's Day EVER!!! My kids were so excited about their gift I received it last night. LOL They bought me with their OWN money, a mother's ring. It is so beautiful. My soon to be ex helped them with where to purchase it, but they flat out told him that it means nothing if they let him pay for it. So they all put in 125.00 of their own money. My son who is 15 told me, Mom I've never spent 100.00 but I'm so glad my first 100.00 I spent on you. Made me cry!! They also wanted me to know that the stones were genuine, and not synthetic! lol My son said only the best for our Mom nothing fake! So my beautiful 14k gold mother's ring, has a genuine ruby, sapphire and garnet. This Mother's Day is an especially difficult one for me as its my first without my beautiful Mother (she passed Jan 5, 2005). But her legacy lives on in the beautiful eyes of her grandchildren. We will also plant a cala lily today in honor of her. She is my angel in the sky and I love and miss her so much! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!!! Kiss and hold your babies tight knowing that there is nothing more special in this world than your children. Michelle -141
us2bfat C.
on 5/7/05 11:32 pm - selden, NY
ok ok thanks for making me cry on mothers day you are a beautiful person inside and out and you definetly deserve all that you get... you have no idea how much you have helped me through the months with your positive upbeat posts i look forward to them all peace and love Stacy 232/140
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/7/05 11:37 pm - Oxnard, CA
Aww you are too sweetie!! This board is just awesome and I hope that even though we are all out enjoying our new lives, that we all still come here for a long time to come. This board has been my saving grace and I love you all so much!!! Michelle 355/214
IrishIze
on 5/7/05 11:38 pm - NJ
Happy Mother's Day sweet Michelle! What awesome kids you have!! You must be very proud ~ tell them they're making all of your friends on the July board weepy... I wish you could come to the convention too!! I'm still hoping Stacy can make it; otherwise I might be floating around there on my own. Maybe we could work on a July baby get-together. Maybe do regional ones - east coast and west coast or something like that???? Hugs, Nancy -111
Danelle72
on 5/8/05 1:30 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Stacy, You are so sweet. Happy Mothers Day back at ya. This is the best mothers day ever for me. I have my health and have so much more energy to be a better mom. You guys take care and have a wonderful Mothers Day. Luv you all Danelle
Sue G.
on 5/8/05 5:22 am - Aurora, NE
You are all making me tear up also. I got a beautiful Black Hills gold ring from my hubby (smaller sized than usual becuz all my rings float around my fingers from weight lose ) and a beautiful card from my daughter that says "Proud to be your daughter" made me tear up also took me several hours to get all the way thru the verses without crying !! ... Happy Mother's Day to you all !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views