The scale finally moved

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/05 1:25 pm - Paradise, CA
Hi all, I'm new here. Monna Walters told me about this place. She said she read my profile and noticed I was at a standstill. Yes I was until today finally the scale moved for me it hasn't moved in over 2 months it has just stayed the same. I have been walking 3 miles 5 days a week, had more protein and lots more water and it really works. I actually read about more intake of protein and water and of course exercise on this site. I lost 4 lbs, not much but at least it started to move again. What a great place this is you can sure learn alot and get input from others who have had the surgery and have problems. Thanks so much for all the information you all put on here it really does help. Have a great weekend every one. Denise
IrishIze
on 5/6/05 9:45 pm - NJ
Hi Denise, and welcome!! Now you know the secret of the July babies board - when you start posting here, you magically start dropping weight!!! To be honest, great things happen here. The people on this board have been my saving grace, and it's invaluable to have people who are going through the same thing as I am. If I ever have a question or a concern; if I need to cry or laugh, there is always someone here who understands. Hope you'll continue to stay around!! Hugs, Nancy -111
Traci K.
on 5/6/05 9:59 pm - Sullivan, MO
YAY!! congratulations! Isn't that a great feeling?! Traci -91
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/05 12:27 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Everyone, You are really great people. I'm so glad Monna told me about this place. Thanks so much for all of your replies. Have a great day...Denise
GailD
on 5/7/05 12:15 pm - Racine, WI
Welcome, Denise! You'll love this group of July-babies! Everyone here is supportive and friendly -- this board has been a life-saver for me! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Gail D. 252/150/140
Monna W.
on 5/8/05 10:05 am - Susanville, CA
Denise, I am so glad you found your way here. I know you will get a lot of help, inspiration, and encouragement from our July siblings. Of course, it wonderful to have another of Dr. Cooper's patients join us. So glad to see you are losing again. Sometimes, I don't think I would have made it so far without this great bunch. Monna 389/239/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views