TGIF

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/05 10:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I have been really busy again this week, and very little of my time was spent in the gym. On Monday, I subbed. On Tuesday, I did all the grocery shopping and laundry. On Wednesday, my daughter was off of school, so we took her to lunch and the bookstore. THEN, when we got home, I started painting her room (we switched her into the computer room and moved the computer room to her old room). Yesterday (Thursday), I painted the rest of the room and finished switching everything. Who knew that we had so much junk?! Today I plan to finish getting the (NEW) computer room organized and finish cleaning my kitchen, which desperately needs it. All week I've been staying up late and getting up early, and after spending moving nonstop yesterday, I'm absolutely exhausted. Do you think the gym will forgive me? My home scale has me sitting on 250, which means that I'm back down to 255 at the gym. I didn't eat very well on Wednesday, but the rest of the time I've been right at 1200 calories...a little high, but not too bad. Have a great weekend! Pamela 352/255/150
Sue G.
on 5/6/05 3:27 am - Aurora, NE
Sounds to me like your activity level made up for the gym! It's days like that that I forget to eat alltogether.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views