Be Careful What You Wish For.....

IrishIze
on 5/5/05 1:44 am - NJ
As most of you know, I've been having problems lately just saying NO to food. More than a few times, I've wished that I would get sick the way I used to...well, the Fat Fairy must have been listening. Yesterday I really wasn't hungry, so I just drank a couple of protein drinks and about 80 oz. of water. Around 7 PM, I decided I'd open a can of tuna and eat half. Well, whatever happened, I ate about 1/4 of the can and felt really queasy - throw-up queasy. I guess some of the tuna is stuck - STILL. I've been able to sip a little bit of water here and there, but I can't even think of ingesting anything I'm so sick. I throw up the foamies every hour or so. I'm starting to get a little nervous that it's lasting so long, but I'll hang in a bit before I call the doc. The good news is I lost 2 lbs. this morning, so I'm feeling better about that, but my pouchie sure isn't happy.... Hugs, Nancy -107
Traci K.
on 5/5/05 3:08 am - Sullivan, MO
Oh no! Are you better this afternoon? I HATE that foamy, puky feeling. Traci
IrishIze
on 5/5/05 3:22 am - NJ
Blech ~ I'm not feeling any better this afternoon, and now I'm getting a bit worried. I'm actually feeling a bit worse ~ I'm not even able to keep fluids down. I wish I could go home, but the other person I work with is leaving early to go to her nephew's wedding. I'm stuck here until 4:30. My boss isn't in, so I've been grabbing foam cups and napkins and going into her office to barf ~ there's certainly no privacy in the ladies room....ugh...I'm really having an awful day. Thanks a lot Fat Fairy. Sigh.
Janette
on 5/5/05 4:16 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Nancy! So sorry to hear you are going thru this! have you tried drinking something HOT like tea etc to see if that helps disolve this. You might call your surgeon as some recommend meat tenderizer though I don"t know how to mix or anything. Good Luck and let us know how you are doing!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/196 -167 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views