Less sleep??

AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/4/05 8:14 pm - Oxnard, CA
I was just curious if anyone else noticed they require less sleep now that we've lost so much weight? The past month or so I wake up at 4:00 and I am ready to go!!! Not that I am complaining for the extra energy but at 4:00 a.m. not much to do. LOL (As you can see) Oh well what's a girl to do. I love this emoticon!! lol Has nothing to do with my post but it cracks me up!! Oh how easily entertained I am so early in the morning!! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!! Michelle -141
IrishIze
on 5/4/05 9:57 pm - NJ
I would say either I require less sleep or I just can't sleep the way I used to. When I was at my heaviest, I would struggle out of bed in the morning, and as soon as I got home from work, I would climb back into bed and sleep for a couple or hours, then get back up to eat, feed the kids and dogs, then go back to bed. I think the sugar and carbs had a lot to do with that. I notice now when I overdo on sugar or carbs, I get very sluggish and tired. Anyway, I definitely have more energy. Hey Michelle - when you're up in the wee hours of the morning, try and be quiet so you don't wake everyone. Remember not to Hugs, Nancy -107
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/4/05 10:15 pm - Oxnard, CA
Fortunately I dont have the problem. My my we are silly today!! hee hee
Danelle72
on 5/5/05 1:23 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Michelle, I don't sleep as much now either. I used to want to sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning. I would get my son off to school and then go back to bed. Not anymore I am lucky if I can sleep past 6. I am wide awake by then even on the weekends when I can sleep in. I love that fact that I don't need or want to sleep as much. But like you said there isn't much to do early in the mornings. Maybe I should get off my butt and excercise during that time. Now theres a thought!!! Hehe well you all take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
deeno
on 5/5/05 2:17 am - Kokomo, IN
I'm on the opposite end. I'm tired all of the time--can't keep my eyes open past 9:30 pm without a major struggle, and I sleep until 7:30--but could sleep more. Pre WLS I was up till midnight, and awake at 6:45. I had my iron, cholesterol, and protein checked--all were normal. I'm going to schedule some additional blood work with my family doctor to see what's going on with me. Diana
Sherri_B
on 5/5/05 4:05 am - washington, MO
i AM HERE W/ YA ALL. i do go to bed early around 9 or 10 but i never set an alarm anymore i am up @ 5 or 6 at the latest ...
Traci K.
on 5/5/05 5:41 am - Sullivan, MO
Well, I can do with a little less sleep - but I still need my 8 hours. We get to bed early here (9pm usually) and up at around 4-5am. Sometimes I get up when hubby gets up for work (4am), sometimes I wait until he leaves (5am). I've been a morning person my whole life, so that hasn't changed, but I do have more energy during the day - so that has improved a lot. Traci -91
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views