WHAT is wrong with people?!?

Sherri_B
on 5/5/05 4:08 am - washington, MO
Oh i see been there done that .. Have that fun while you can .. And you have so much charm about you it is just you . learn to love the nice side dont fight it the ladies love that ..
deeno
on 5/5/05 2:08 am - Kokomo, IN
See what you get for starting your day off with a donut?? Bet you'll never do that again! Oh, and I think you're analysis of that jerk was dead on. Exactly what I was thinking. I'm one of those "nice people" who has been burned before for being nice, and it DOES make you want to stop being nice to strangers. You gotta live with yourself, and I enjoy being nice--so screw those ******** who don't appreciate me---wait, that wasn't very nice of me now was it? Be yourself--who else could you be? Diana
Traci K.
on 5/5/05 9:19 am - Sullivan, MO
{{{{HUGS}}}} Praying your evening is peaceful and tomorrow uneventful.
ileanak
on 5/5/05 10:48 pm - San Antonio, TX
What a crappy day for you, Jeff~! I hope that yesterday and today have been started on a better foot, and that your weekend turns out beautifully. And don't let that brut stop you from being the gracious gentleman you are! Ileana -96 and thankful it is Friday
Yankee
on 5/14/05 1:54 pm - Wauconda, IL
Man sounds to me like that guy stepped off the CraZy-Go-Nuts bus. Some people are just insane and looking for a fight over nothing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views