OMG Thanks to the flu

AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/3/05 9:42 pm - Oxnard, CA
Yay!!! That is great! Well not so great you had the flu but the scale moving is always a positive thing no matter how it comes off. hee hee You look fabulous and I'm so jealous you are so tiny!! lol I have 14 more pounds to go just to get to the onderfuls!! Sigh!! Keep up the great work and I know you'll meet your goal in no time!!! Michelle -141
Danelle72
on 5/4/05 12:03 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle, Thanks you so much. But you are beautiful and look great. I would kill to have a smile the way you do. You have the prettiest face and your bod is looking great. You will get to those onderfuls in no time. You are an amazing woman. Keep up the great work. You are a very sexy woman. Take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
jcordell
on 5/4/05 2:50 am - TX
That's great news, Danelle! Can you come cough on me, please, so I can get off this plateau? Hee hee. Keep up the great work, and feel better soon! ;0) Jeff -115
Danelle72
on 5/4/05 3:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey Jeff ya cuttie, I would love to cough on ya but I don't think you want this one. LOL It was pretty nasty. I'm sorry you are on a plateau. I'm sure you will break that soon. You look so good and have done such a great job. I need to come and see ya. Can I bring my dig and have a pic taken with you to put on my profile? Make all these girls jealous!!! Hehehe Well you are such a sweetie. Take care and hang in there it will happen soon. You have come along way! Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 5/4/05 6:12 am - selden, NY
woooooo hoooooo sorry your sick but wooooo hooooo thats outstanding way to go you are beautiful inside and out and keep it up you will be there in no time xoxox Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/4/05 6:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you so much Stacy, You are so sweet. You are one of my favorite people. You have done such a great job and I can't wait to be at goal. I know it just takes time and will happen. I just want to thank you so much for your encouragment! It really means alot to me and it helps me get through the hard time. Thanks for being there. You and Linda and Jeff have all been great to me. Take care. Hugs Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views