OMG Thanks to the flu

Danelle72
on 5/3/05 11:56 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks to the flu I have lost 4 pounds in just 3 days!!! Yeah. I am so happy I am 144 and I stepped on the scale all day today just to make sure and it read same thing everytime. I even have my monthly friend so I am really dancing!!! I have 14 to more to go til I get to my goal of 130 and 18 for docs goal. Just thought I would share cause I just couldn't keep it to myself. You guys all rock. I love you all. Thanks for everything. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/05 12:07 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Danelle... Well...I'm glad you lost that 4 lbs...BUT I hope you've been managing to keep your fluids up. The flu can be dangerous for anyone, so imagine for us? You get yourself healthy girl! Oh and if you have your monthly...figure you're probably actually another 2-5 lbs lighter on top of it Feel better! I'm in the jhdfsjkhjagsdj my tonsillitis is back AGAIN! 2 rounds of Amoxil and still sick...blah! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/3/05 1:26 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Well thank you tiny!!! I hope you get better soon too. I am sorry you aren't feeling that hott. But atleast you look it...Hehehe You are getting married 4 days before my B'day. Good month to have a wedding. LOL Wow I can't imagine being another 2-5 pounds down. It would be great tho. I have been getting in all my fluids. Not the first day tho. I am much better now. You are so sweet and I really enjoy your post and replies. You are an awsome chic. Don't ever change girl. You are perfect the way you are. Take care and thanks for taking the time to reply. I always feel so much better after typing to ya. Hugs Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/05 10:38 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL tiny...look who's talking! Actually a guy at my old work yesterday, a client of their's asked my old boss when he saw me *who's the hot chick?* I was floored when he told me that hahaha You be sure to take good care of yourself...being sick is nasty business! I sure hope I can figure out what's what with my tonsils soon! I'd give anything to be able to take an aspirin! You're a sweetheart...you always have such nice things to say I'll be on my honeymoon for your b-day then? hehehe....oh BTW...I posted pics of the ring on my profile! Big hugs...chat soon! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/4/05 12:06 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, You better get better soon girl. I saw the pic of the ring it is gorgeous just like the woman that is wearing it. It really is very pretty. I am really so happy for ya!!! I hope you get those tonsils under control! You don't need to be sick and lose more weight. You are skinny enough and need to stay healthy. You feel better and take care of yourself. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/05 3:24 am - Somewhere Else
Hey Danelle! Yeah I'm sick of being sick hurts a little less now, I'm hoping I can beat this without more meds... The ring is nice isn't it...I love it, was something special about it and it just had to be mine As for me being gorgeous...well certainly not in the photo of me with the ring ugh I may remove that one when W isn't looking Thanks though, you're so sweet! I better not lose any more weight, so far I've maintained this week...no loss/no gain *phew* but we'll see if that continues.... Have a wonderful day! Hugs! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 5/4/05 5:14 am - Racine, WI
HIJACK! Linda -- GORGEOUS ring! I'm so happy for you! Gail D.
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/05 5:21 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Gail!!!! I'm such a lucky woman, I have the best of everything in my life now...best guy, best kids, best friends both on and offline...life is good! (ok, I know we all say we have the best..well ) Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Sue G.
on 5/3/05 4:32 pm - Aurora, NE
Guess this is the week for the flu. I'm not sure it was the flu actually I think I may have been dumping for two days. Anyway I lost 3 lbs and couldn't believe it. I'm now down 80 lbs (I know all of you are way ahead of me but for me its a milestone) ... Sue
Danelle72
on 5/3/05 11:59 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Sue, I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling very good either. But congrats on your big 80 pound weight loss that is great. It feels so good to get that off. You aren't that far behind me. You will get there in no time. Congrats and keep up the good work. You should be very proud of your self. Its really hard work. Take care. Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views