Finally Overweight

ileanak
on 5/2/05 9:59 pm - San Antonio, TX
Well, after a four week plateau, I finally dropped 2 lbs which slips me UNDER Obese and gracefully lables me as OVERWEIGHT!!!! Hoo WOO!. I have really been hitting the gym hard, as I am supposed to go on a week motorcycle ride with my boyfriend through northern Italy in September (he is stationed there) after he returns fom deployment in Iraq. He send me leather motorcycle pants in a european size 50, which, frankly is like a small 12.... What a riot getting these things on! Unless I skim about 4.5 inches off my belly by then, I am not making it in those pants without more than one roll of duct tape~! So, the last 4 weeks has been miserable.. because I knew it meant no pants Hopefully, I am off the plateau and I can drop 25 more pounds by September. Wish me luck!! Ileana 282/185/150
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/05 10:47 pm - Somewhere Else
You're doing great Ileana! That's a trip worth looking forward to! I bet you lose those inches before long! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
IrishIze
on 5/3/05 4:24 am - NJ
WooHoo!! Hooray for you Ileana - merely overweight!! What an accomplishment! My bet is you won't need any duct tape at all!! Hugs, Nancy -106
bunnymorris
on 5/3/05 12:48 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Way to go! Finally being just overweight is great isn't it? Best of luck to you. I'm sure by Sept. you will drop more but be proud of your accomplishments now! Love. Bunny
Sue G.
on 5/3/05 5:09 pm - Aurora, NE
Keep up the excercise you may not drop pounds but you'll diffinately drop the inches and those leathers will fit just fine and look great too and congrats on being overweight!!
ileanak
on 5/3/05 11:27 pm - San Antonio, TX
Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement. I did take a body fat test yesterday afternoon, and I have lost 2% body fat in the last 2 weeks. So I must be off to a good start! Ileana 282/184.8/150
jcordell
on 5/4/05 2:38 am - TX
Wow Ileana! That's great! And you look FANTASTIC! I can't wait to be just overweight-only 15 pounds to go. Uggghhhh...seems like I'll NEVER make it. Keep up the great work! Jeff -115
ileanak
on 5/5/05 10:56 pm - San Antonio, TX
Jeff, you look terrific~ Thanks for the ego boost and words of encouragement! Now I just can't wait to see the "Normal" side of my BMI.... Hopefully, it won't take me more than 6 months or so~ Ileana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views