Brave New Photos

AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/1/05 1:39 pm - Oxnard, CA
Hi everyone~ Well I finally got the nerve up to put a side by side pic of me preop and my current weight. I am by no means close to goal. I also updated my face picture which is below my body pics. Just wanted to share. I was a little depressed tonight thinking I'm just not losing it quick enough anymore and it really helped to compare the pics. Thanks for letting me share. Michelle -137
Sue G.
on 5/1/05 2:27 pm - Aurora, NE
You look great !!! And I think we have all slowed down on the losing. I was a slow loser right from the begining so I guess I'm use to it. I've heard of people still losing up to two years out so you still have a lot of losing time left and there is such a thing that we could lose just from pure effort ( the old fashion way ) Try not to think about that just enjoy what you have lost! and it will keep going ! .. Sue
Tara118
on 5/1/05 8:07 pm - Trenton, OH
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! What a difference!! YOU are so beautiful!!! Of course, you always were but that smile is a knockout!!! I'm so glad you shared. Tara 305/182/170 -123 12lbs to GOAL!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/1/05 8:17 pm - Oxnard, CA
Thank you Tara you are such a sweetie. It's amazing the emotional highs and lows of this surgery. Some days I get really down, I look in the mirror and just see this huge woman still. People constantly tell me I dont see what they do. But when I look at my pic, I'm reminded to be thankful that I'm not the woman on the left anymore. I guess my mind is far from catching up. I'm just . LOL Michelle -137
us2bfat C.
on 5/1/05 8:26 pm - selden, NY
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO you must feel like a million bucks you certainaly look as such wow what a difference this surgery is truly a blessing to all of us wow you look amazing keep up the good work and you too will be at goal sooooooon glad to have you a part of my support xoxoxoxoox Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 10:11 pm - Somewhere Else
Holy Moly! You look amazing!!!!! One hot chick there!!!! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 5/2/05 12:09 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle. WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW You look amazing. You were really beautiful before. But now you ARE JUST DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! You go girl and keep up the great work!!! Congrats on your success. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 5/2/05 12:31 am - NJ
W - O - W!!!!!! What a difference!! You look incredible!! I think we can all get down at times now that our weight loss has slowed - especially those of us who have more weight to lose before we are at goal. Let's just keep plugging away - we'll get there!! Hugs, Nancy -107
deeno
on 5/2/05 2:08 am - Kokomo, IN
What a difference a year makes!! You need to carry a before picture with you--no one will believe that it was you. You look great--nice pics! Diana
GailD
on 5/2/05 3:13 am - Racine, WI
Wow, Michelle -- you look fantastic! You are such a pretty girl! What a difference -137 makes, huh? Thanks for sharing the photos. You're doing great. Remember, none of us are losing as quickly...but at least we are LOSING! We'll all get to goal soon enough! Gail -101
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views