New pics...all dressed up!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 7:30 am - Somewhere Else
Oh my you made me blu****hanks so much Am I hot enough to ride in your hot new car? Still sore eh hon? You need to NOT push yourself too hard, and to arrange a nice massage when you do overdo it! hehe gotta love when the guys are sweet enough to let us know what they think of how we're lookin' Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 5/1/05 8:58 am - NJ
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Nothin' else to say....('cept give yourself a big hug for me!!) Hugs, Nancy -108
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 9:04 am - Somewhere Else
Nancy!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!! Hugging you back!!!! What a sweetheart you are!!! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
bunnymorris
on 5/1/05 1:14 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow! You look awesome! I think wearing a dress like that is so special and makes you feel so wonderful! 3 months till the wedding and another special dress!! That is so exciting!!!!!!!! Life is good! All my best, Bunny
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 1:21 pm - Somewhere Else
Thank you Bunny!!! I really did feel like something special in that dress last night. It was so funny too, W introduced us to a couple of guys he knows, actually one is my car insurance broker (we hadn't met in person before)...after W and the boys walked to the cash bar...and I was standing there alone, those 2 men suddenly appeared at my side and wouldn't stop chatting it up with me I think W got a kick out of that one...hahaha Nope....1 year and 3 months till the wedding, it's planned for 2006 And look at you, shrinking away!!!! Be careful not to disappear on us! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Tara118
on 5/1/05 8:14 pm - Trenton, OH
You go GIRL!!! Don't you look awesome!!! I'm glad you had a good time!! So 2006?? What are you waiting for, LOL. If you look this good in this dress can you imagine what you will look like in your wedding dress!!! My neice gave me some clothes that don't fit her and she gave me some of her "hippie" shirts. I thought of you, LOL. If I get my new computer and am ever able to download pics I will take a picture of me in it it just for you, LOL. Tara 305/182/170 -123 12lbs til GOAL!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 10:09 pm - Somewhere Else
Awwww thank you Tara! LOL we're waiting because we want to do it right! We want to have a *real* wedding unlike both our firsts...This will be the first time I wear a wedding dress too...(last time it was a pale pink evening gown) This will be very special in so many ways! ooooh I can't wait to see pics of you in those tops!!! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views