New pics...all dressed up!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 1:58 am - Somewhere Else
Last night we went to the Oranje Bal...so we got to get all dressed up and go dancing, it was so much fun! I posted a couple of pics from last night, and updated my NOW pic too...I don't think I have EVER worn a dress like that before in my life! I love it!!!! Hope you like the pics Have a great day! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/1/05 2:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, You are so beautiful!!! I love your dress. Wow look at that sexy figure. You go girl. I am so proud of you. Great job girl. Keep up the great work. You don't need to lose anymore weight you are so thin!!! Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 3:03 am - Somewhere Else
Awwwwww thanks Danelle! You're too sweet! I'm afraid now that once all the skin is gone (hopefully I can get the plastics) I'll be on the verge of skinny It is so nice though to look in the mirror and say..wow!...instead of...ugh... I wish the dress was mine, I borrowed it from my ex's mom...I still can't believe it fit! She's petite and about 98lbs soaking wet! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 5/1/05 3:11 am - Las Vegas, NV
The verge of skinny??? What are you talking about you are already skinny!!! You look wonderful. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 3:17 am - Somewhere Else
LoL I am????? Sheesh I never would have thought I could be skinny...I'm not sure that's much better than being obese though??? As long as I'm healthy and not too skeletal...right? Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GailD
on 5/1/05 3:58 am - Racine, WI
Linda -- You look beautiful! What an awesome bod! You EARNED it, girl!Your dress is gorgeous. I don't see any extra skin, either! Woohoo! And your boys are VERY handsome! Glad you had a good time. Gail D. 252/151/140 -101!!! FINALLY!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 5:01 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Gail!!!! LOL awesome bod, come on.... My boys clean up real good! I can't get over seeing them dressed this way...wow! You'd see that extra skin if I didn't hide it so well Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sherri_B
on 5/1/05 5:09 am - washington, MO
WOW YOU ARE STUNNING , And so ahead of me we started out about the same and you passed me up i am where you was in jan .. i have been the same since jan actually .. You look awesome .
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 6:58 am - Somewhere Else
Thank you very much! Wow...stunning???? You've been stuck since Jan? Have you tried adding some carbs to kickstart the loss again??? I have been having carbs (not many mind you) since early on and I think that has helped keep me consistant... BTW, you look flippin' amazing! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jcordell
on 5/1/05 7:22 am - TX
You look awesome! WOW~what can I say? Keep it up, you HOTTIE!!! Jeff -115 (and still sore as hell)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views