2 mornings in a row

us2bfat C.
on 5/1/05 8:45 am - selden, NY
thank you all for your kind words i do feel great the most important thing to me is the energy level i have obtained in the last 9 months it is beyond my wildest dreams.... each and everyone of you have contributed to my sucess and i owe you all a big round of applause and a hearty hats off we have all accomplished a lot... im not going to lie it has been hard for me after the 6 month honeymoon period but well worth it and i owe it all to you i love all you july babies wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!! you will all be there with hard work and determination......... Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 9:27 am - Somewhere Else
I am so happy for you!!!!! Told you, you hit that goal!!!! I wish I could get to the convention but it doesn't seem to be in the working for me this time around...you'll all have to trade hugs for me!!!!! Congrats Stacy!!!! You've done amazing things for yourself, you should be VERY proud!!!!! Linda 268/145.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 5/1/05 10:14 am - selden, NY
thanks lin that means a lot to me but i sure wish you were going to the convention oh welll maybe next year!!!!! love ya girlie woooo hooooo Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!
bunnymorris
on 5/1/05 1:04 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow, congratulations! My dr. told me not to go by the charts because a lot of his patients get to goal and don't like how they look. He said to go until you look and feel good! So we're taking it 10 lbs. at a time now. You look wonderful and you obviously feel wonderful so congratulations! Love, Bunny
us2bfat C.
on 5/3/05 5:35 am - selden, NY
thanks for your kind inspiring words you look awesome too i love reading your posts your happiness shines right thru Stacy 232/140 at goal
deeno
on 5/2/05 2:23 am - Kokomo, IN
Congrats, Boney Britches!! My hubby (RNY 3 yrs ago) is still considered 15 pounds overweight---but he looks perfect. We both think he'd look sickly if he lost any more weight. You do wht feels right for you--I think you look teriffic!! Diana
us2bfat C.
on 5/2/05 5:29 am - selden, NY
thanks diana im pretty happy at this weight...i always look for your posts you are a powerful example to everyone on this board glad to have you for support..... Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views