2 mornings in a row

us2bfat C.
on 4/30/05 9:31 pm - selden, NY
ok folks it finally happened i reached my own personal goal... thats right 2 mornings in a row i stepped on the scale and it read 140 woooo hoooooo what a wonderful feeling i have lost 100% of the weight that i wanted to lose..... now mind you the doctors chart says i should be 131 but im not even going there i like myself just the way i am.... i want to thank each and everyone on this board for being there for me thru my trials and tribulations and i hope to be meeting some of you at the convention coming up in a few weeks........... special thanks to deejay for sprucing up my profile... and to nancy and linda and dannelle and a few others who never miss replying to my posts your all very precious to me Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 4/30/05 10:19 pm - NJ
WooHoo Stacy!!! Congratulations to you!! You've done SO well and you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Your upbeat attitude and sense of humor have helped keep me going so many times. Thank you for your support and I'm definitely looking forward to meeting up at the convention!! Hugs, Nancy -108
us2bfat C.
on 4/30/05 10:51 pm - selden, NY
so far so good i have put in for the day and my friend jackie is supposed to come with me so god willing we will both be there woooo hooo im looking forward to it also !!!!! Stacy 232/140 at goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/30/05 11:16 pm - Oxnard, CA
Congrats girl!!! I cannot wait to get to that point!!! I have a long ways to go though. lol But I am so happy for you. You better not leave us though!! Michelle -137
Lovin2cu
on 4/30/05 11:35 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Stacy, Congrats on reaching your personal goal! You worked very hard and Im sure you are proud of yourself. Good for you!!! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Tara118
on 5/1/05 12:21 am - Trenton, OH
WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know you have been teetering on that pound for so long!! You have done awesome and you look amazing!! I hope to be where you are soon!! Tara 305/182/170 -123 12lbs til GOAL!!
Danelle72
on 5/1/05 1:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yeah Stacy, I am so happy for you. You look amazing! I can't wait to be at goal. I'll wait my turn tho. You really are beautiful and I am so proud of you. I really do look up to you. You are one of the sweetest people I know. Thanks for being so great. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You go girl. Luv Danelle XOXOXOXO
GailD
on 5/1/05 4:03 am - Racine, WI
Congrats, Stacy! You've done a great job and you look M-AH-VELOUS! Wish I could make it to the convention to meet you and Nancy and whoever else is going to be there! I'm jealous you all get to meet! Maybe another time. This board is so important to me...it really keeps me going in the right direction! Gail D. 252/151/140 -101!!
Sherri_B
on 5/1/05 5:10 am - washington, MO
YOu look and feel like a million bucks dont ya .. congrats you have done awesome
jcordell
on 5/1/05 7:30 am - TX
WOW! I am so proud of you--you truly are an inspiration to us all! You look amazing, and deserve every success! All the love, Jeff -115
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views