3 more lbs!!

Traci K.
on 4/30/05 2:39 am - Sullivan, MO
I'm kinda shocked, I've lost 3 lbs this week! I haven't done that in forever!! I'm not complaining, just amazed!! I'm at 160 this morning and 11 lbs from my personal goal of a normal BMI!! On a less than exciting note: I dumped again this morning on one of my protein bars. This is the second time I've dumped on this brand of protein bar. No idea why, as I've been eating them daily for months. This particular one is my favorite!! I didn't do anything any differently this morning than any other - no additional food or drink that had sugars or sugar alcohols or anything that would've possibly contributed to the dumping. I'm stumped. But boy oh boy - it was awful!!!! Do you think my being up all night with my sick son could've made my body less tolerant? I don't feel sick - but I do feel very tired from not getting any sleep last night. Could exhaustion do it, do ya think? That's the only thing that's different. Oh well - it's a beautiful day!! I'm thankful for my continued weight loss and am now going up to rest with my 'puppies' (3 Shih Tzus) while hubby takes cares of all the kiddos!! Traci -90 lbs!! 250/160/149
Sherri_B
on 4/30/05 2:43 am - washington, MO
YOU ARE DOING AWESOME , not sure about you gettin sick . i do know however some days stuff goes down good others it makes me sick . hope you get some rest . and keep up the great work
Traci K.
on 4/30/05 2:50 am - Sullivan, MO
Thanks Sherri! I was in your neck of the woods this morning, as I went grocery shopping in Washington. If I had your number, I would've called you and perhaps we could've met!! I always look to see if I would recognize you at Walmart or something!! LOL Okay, off I got to rest. Traci
us2bfat C.
on 4/30/05 5:32 am - selden, NY
way to go traci im soooo proud of you i just knew the scales would move ..... woooooo hoooooooooo Stacy 232/141/140
Janette
on 4/30/05 6:20 am - Peoria, AZ
Traci! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/197 -166 lbs
Lovin2cu
on 4/30/05 8:21 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Traci, Aren't those little shocking weight losses nice?! Good for you and keep up the great work. Hope your son is feeling better! Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Danelle72
on 4/30/05 11:32 am - Las Vegas, NV
Traci, You are doing so great! I'm gonna have to pin you down and have some of that rub off on me. LOL I really am proud of you and glad your scale is going the right way. Keep up the great work you skinny woman you!!! Danelle
IrishIze
on 4/30/05 10:29 pm - NJ
Congratulations to you Traci!! What a great surprise that must have been!! Won't be long now until we're reading your post about being at goal! As far as the dumping goes, I wonder if we go through phases with that too. For awhile it seemed I could eat whatever I wanted, but in the past couple of days, I have been getting sickish on certain foods. Personally, I'm kind of glad to have that back - I need all of the restrictions I can get!! Hugs, Nancy -108
jcordell
on 5/1/05 7:35 am - TX
Hey Traci, that's AWESOME! Keep up the great work. Sorry to hear you dumped--I know I am more prone to having food issues when I am physically exhausted, so hopefully if you're fully rested, you won't dump again on the protein bars. Keep it up! You look GREAT! Jeff -115
deeno
on 5/2/05 2:21 am - Kokomo, IN
Could you ever have imagined a time in your "former life" of being ~10 pounds or so away from "normal"? How awesome! YOu know, I've been able to eat a fair amount of sugar with no problem, and then on another day, not so much. I've had reg. orange juice without problems, and then on another occasion felt dizzy. Who knows. Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views