Boy can I eat! :(

Lovin2cu
on 4/29/05 6:01 pm - southbridge, MA
I know it is my own doing and old habits are creeping back. But, I can eat so much it seems its SCARY! Last night I was able to eat 6 double stuff oreos!!!!!!!! OUCH. Later on I had some Ritz Crisps. Today at lunch the girls ordered D'Angelo's and I ate THE WHOLE chicken ceaser salad wrap! Scary stuff. I have been slacking on Curves. I made a promise to myself that Monday starts fresh with going back. Does anyone else notice they can eat more like that? Or am I just a complete failure ! Thanks for listening.... Lisa in Mass 360/283/164
Traci K.
on 4/29/05 9:38 pm - Sullivan, MO
Some days I can eat more, and others hardly anything at all. I know others have posted they too are eating more, so no - it's not just you! I guess this is where making good food choices is important, so we don't start gaining. Traci
us2bfat C.
on 4/30/05 5:24 am - selden, NY
i notice i can eat more yes its been almost 1 months but i would never even dream of reaching for a double stuffed oreo and i hardly eat bread i fill up on food thats good for me i would be in a coma if i ate 6 double stuffed oreo so i wouldnt even try it... before i put anything into my mouth i read lables and try to make sure there is some sort of protien in it.... i feel like haveing the surgery i was given a do over so im not going to mess it up.... i snack on things like trail mix with nuts or pumpkin seeds or pretzles with peanut butter there are so many other choices that you can have.... does sugar make you dump? i dump from too much sugar...i hope you will look at this like a do over and get the most out of this wonderful tool we were given..... always stop and think do i want to do this?....my new motto is nothing tastes as good as thin feels.... Stacy 232/141/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views