down two more---WHOOPIE

deeno
on 4/29/05 3:52 am - Kokomo, IN
Yeah, you read that right. I'm at 207 this morning.....naked as a jay-bird and easing onto the scale one toe at a time, but that SOB (pardon my language) scale is now my little buddy again. The only real change I've made is doing the stair master. It's kicking my metabolism into gear (I hope). Let's hope my losing trend continues. My stair master trend will continue regardless. It's hard work, but I'm enjoying it. Oh, FYI--had a little blood work done at doc's as a follow up. My cholesterol was 133 (it wasn't high before surgery, but the nurse told me this was excellent--just right), and my protein was 23 (nurse said it should be between 17 and either 24 or 34--regardless, I'm where I should be). They also ran my iron level--I've been tired, and I expect it may be low, and I have a fam hx of low iron--and I won't get those results until next week. So, I'm feeling really good about my levels, and that I'm eating like I should be and my body is getting along like it should so far. I'll post my iron results when they come in. For all I know, I could just be pushing myself too hard, and I have a right to be tired. Who knows. Looks like a lot of July babies are getting over the hump of that darned plateau many of us suffered--keep up the good work everyone. Diana
Deejay
on 4/29/05 3:57 am - Sparks, NV
way to go Diana!! I'm happy for you, great bloodwork too!! I wish you continued loss every week!! Deejay 257/163/150 -94
Danelle72
on 4/29/05 6:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yeah Diana, You go girl. I am so happy for you. Thats so great. Keep up the great work. Danelle
Monna W.
on 4/29/05 10:32 am - Susanville, CA
How wonderful!!! Those onederfuls are just around the corner for you. You must be proud of yourself. I've got to get back to exercising--this cold has really kicked me in the butt. I can't take any decongestants because of my pulmonary disease. It's a virus so antibiotics are of no use. Went all winter without a cold, and when it started acting like spring, I get a cold. Of course, we have had snow twice in the last week. Oh well. Congratulations to you. Sorry went off on a tangent. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 4/29/05 10:52 am - selden, NY
woooooo hoooooooo i knew it would happen soon enough unfortuntely we have to be patient..... i am soooo happy for you....... Stacy 232/141/140
jcordell
on 4/29/05 12:15 pm - TX
Way to go, Diana! That's AWESOME! I have been slacking on the gym, but last night went jogging for 30 minutes followed by 200 ab crunches. I'm going to do the same tonight--hopefully my metabolism will kick in as well. Keep up the gREAT work! Jeff -113
Traci K.
on 4/29/05 9:46 pm - Sullivan, MO
Congratulatons!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits