And another non-scale triumph

Monna W.
on 4/29/05 2:27 am - Susanville, CA
My daughter gave me hand-me-down pants last night. They are size 22/24 and they fit!!! Also I had a tee-shirt that I had received as a prize for something, but I could never wear it so I had given it to my daughter. She gave it back, and she almost waited too long--it is so big on me. I am so happy. Now if I can get to wearing the teens before too long. Thanks again for all the support I get from this board. You guys all rock!!! Monna 389/244/150
Deejay
on 4/29/05 2:41 am - Sparks, NV
way to go Monna thats wonderful!!!!!!! Deejay 257/163/150 -94
deeno
on 4/29/05 3:45 am - Kokomo, IN
I read about you weighing less than hubby! Congrats. Isn't great to know that you can go into a store and buy pants without haveing to search high and low for something that fits? You must be on cloud nine. Those teens are hovering around the corner.....you'll be in 'em before you know it. Oh, and you rock, too. Diana
us2bfat C.
on 4/29/05 7:27 am - selden, NY
no monna you rock woooo hooooooo way to go your doing great !!!!! Stacy 232/141/140
Tanja Y
on 4/29/05 10:27 am - Wahiawa, HI
Isn't it an awesome feeling? I got a bunch of hand-me-downs from my sister a few months ago, everything fit great......now they're so big I can't wear any of them, except a couple of the t-shirts; and those I sleep in! I've got a ton of nice dress shirts, jeans, slacks and t's in my closet that I need to get rid of. And what's better, the 22/24's I bought not too long ago thinking they'd be too small and ending up actually fitting perfectly......are getting too loose. ~Tanja
jcordell
on 4/29/05 12:12 pm - TX
That's awesome Monna! Keep it up! You'll be in the teens in NO TIME! Jeff -113
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits