Lost a pound!! Finally!

deeno
on 4/26/05 10:50 pm - Kokomo, IN
I lost a pound! It's taken a while, but this is an actual loss for me--I honestly don't believe that this is one of those "floating up and down" pounds--this one is gone, gone, gone! I started doing the stair master, and I've done it for three days (in addition to my other exercise). I'm seeing results, and I'm thrilled. Oh, and the stair master for 3 days was much easier than the buster diet. Now, for more good news. I went to the weight loss planner page. I am supposed to weigh 202 pounds right now for the 90% of excess weight weight loss plan. I weigh 209 (really close to 208, but I need to see it again tomorrow before I call it 208). Anywhoo, that puts me 6-7 pounds heavier than what I should be right now. You know what, I can live with that--no problem! Also, I can honestly say that I have at least 5-10 pounds of extra skin just hanging around waiting to be removed. So, I guess that puts me just about right on target! So, I'm having a good day here. I've also decided that my size 18 pants that I wore yesterday are just way too big (well, maybe not WAY too big, but big enough that it's time for them to go). I'm boxing them up for one of my good friends who is just a few pounds behind me on this journey. I'm feeling better about my progress, slow as it is. It's still progress. Diana
StephanyS
on 4/26/05 11:11 pm - Milton, FL
Congrats, Diana! It's always good to see the scale move down! That weightloss planner was the bane of my existence for the first 6 months when I was about a month or so behind where I wanted to be, but now that I'm ahead of it, I love it. Ironic, huh? It's like reading your horoscope. On days it says something good, I totally believe it. But on days it says something bad, I dismiss it as junk. Keep up the good work! Stephany
Traci K.
on 4/27/05 2:31 am - Sullivan, MO
A for good gone pound! Those are the best kind! I loathe those floating up and down ones. Congrats on boxing up those 18's!!!! Traci
us2bfat C.
on 4/27/05 7:19 am - selden, NY
that is sooooo awesome i knew it would happen for you you have been part of my main support on here and i love to hear when my sisters lose way to go and keep up the good work!!!!!! Stacy 232/141/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views