FINALLY,FINALLY,FINALLY

Sherri_B
on 4/26/05 12:56 am - washington, MO
My scale moved 3 pounds down i am now @167 and i feel awesome . although my scale hadnt moved since dec/jan i knew eventually it would move again . i uped my protein the last 2 days . I also want you all to know i was able to eat a whole strip steak @ 1 sitting and my hubby said you dont have a lil pouch no more do you . but i to hadnt ate all day . i find myself back at not wanting to eat . but i do make sure i get my protein in .. I also want to rant and rave about baratric .com . the brownies are the BOMB i heat one for about 10 sec and it taste so good and 23 g of protein i believe also the mint choc chip elite protein shake taste like ice cream if you mix it w/ milk it is good w/ water as well . i love the stuff i get from her . and the vista v/ have given me the energy and boost i needed try these things i give them 10 **********
Danelle72
on 4/26/05 1:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Sherri, I'm so happy for ya. Way to go!!! You are already so beautiful. You just keep getting prettier and prettier. I am so jealous!! You go girl. You are doing great keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
Sherri_B
on 4/26/05 4:18 am - washington, MO
Thank you . you are such a sweetie we are both doing awesome . no need to be jealous you are just as beautiful i am .. thank you once again
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/05 1:10 pm - Somewhere Else
That's great! You're back on your way again! I'm glad things are moving again for you, that sure was a long pause! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Traci K.
on 4/26/05 9:11 pm - Sullivan, MO
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! Traci
IrishIze
on 4/26/05 10:12 pm - NJ
WooHoo! I'm so glad you're scale is moving again!! Hugs, Nancy -109
Deejay
on 4/27/05 1:57 am - Sparks, NV
woohoo!!! back on the train!! I was stuck for about 4 weeks and just started to move again too. Congrats!!!! Deejay 257/163/150 -94 13 til goal!
jcordell
on 4/27/05 11:00 am - TX
Way to go! That's awesome Sherri! I may try some of the stuff at bariatric.com--I think I need some variety in my diet. Jeff -113
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views