I think i am at a stand point

wendycrosby
on 4/25/05 10:29 am - Walterboro, SC
I feel like I am at a stand point. I am doing what I am supposed to do. Any suggestions on whatelse I can do. I started out at 242 5'6 and now since july 13 I am down to 165. Wendy
IrishIze
on 4/25/05 12:37 pm - NJ
Wendy, how long has it been since you've lost any weight? Some people here have done the plateau buster and have lost on it. What is your goal weight? Hugs, Nancy -109
wendycrosby
on 4/25/05 9:08 pm - Walterboro, SC
I haven't lost any in maybe a month. My goal weight is 150 to 155. It dont seem like i am going to ever get there. I look at the good things for one thing when i get the hanging skin off i will be a lot smaller. But, any suggestions will help. wendy
Traci K.
on 4/25/05 10:46 pm - Sullivan, MO
It's probably a dreaded plateau. I hit one around Christmas, and my weight loss has been much slower since then. If you're doing everything you're supposed to (ie. protein, water and exercise), then just continue on and the scale will eventually move again. Our bodies need to rest after such a rapid weight loss. It's very normal - even if we don't like it much.
deeno
on 4/26/05 12:27 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi Wendy I have been stuck since ~1/25. I have been floating between 210 and 213 pounds for over 10 weeks. I did the plateau buster--got down to 210 and probably would have gone lower if I were 100% on the plan--but I did well, and I was pleased with the results. Since then, these past 2 weeks I've been at 210--solid and not moving. I recently changed my exercise routine, my eating has stayed the same....or dare I say I've eaten even a little more than ususal (gulp). I'm down to 209 this morning and hopefully I will continue to lose. I've added the stairmaster to my exercise routine. I've done it for 20 minutes on two occasions this week--not easy, but felt good when I was done. Maybe a little boost in your routine will help. I think it helped me. Diana I'll be doing the stair master again today before volleyball.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views