I'm officially a member...

StephanyS
on 4/25/05 1:59 am - Milton, FL
of the century club! That's right! As of this morning, I've lost 100 pounds. I just wanted to share with my July buddies. I love reading the posts over here; you all are so supportive! These last 30 pounds are going slowly, but reaching the century club is just the motivation I need to get the show on the road again. Take care, Stephany 275/175/145
IrishIze
on 4/25/05 3:21 am - NJ
A big WOOHOO for you, Stephany!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it??? Congratulations and lots of wishes for continued success!! Hugs, Nancy -109
StephanyS
on 4/25/05 3:38 am - Milton, FL
Thanks, Nancy! I've been waiting forever for that one pound to 100! I thought it would never get here. You've done great, too! I enjoy seeing your posts on this board. Stephany
deeno
on 4/25/05 3:24 am - Kokomo, IN
Wow! You're doing terriffic! Only 30 pounds to goal. Keep up the great work! Diana
StephanyS
on 4/25/05 3:39 am - Milton, FL
Thanks, Diana! How's the plateau busting going? I last read that you'd gotten the scale to move downward! Congrats. This journey of ours certainly has its ups and downs, but I prefer the downs on the scale! Take care, Stephany
Danelle72
on 4/25/05 3:43 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stephany, Just wanted to say congrats. Keep up the great work. You have to be so proud and want to dance all over the place. Well go ahead you deserve it. You go girl. I can't wait to lose 100 pounds. You look great by the way. Luv Danelle
StephanyS
on 4/25/05 4:14 am - Milton, FL
Danelle, Thanks so much for the kind words! You look great, too. My picture is actually REALLY old. . . in fact, it's from about two weeks post op. I really need to update since my face (and the rest of me) is so much thinner now! Take care, Stephany
brandnewmw30
on 4/25/05 7:47 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you. It's a good feeling to know that many of us are losing at a slower pace than others. Not to knock those who are losing a lot extemely fast, but it almost seems that the slower and more gradual you lose it, the healthier you look. Not to say that everyone who loses fast looks horrible, but it all depends on your surgeon and how to take care of yourself after surgery. I say this because a few people at my job had WLS and they didn't follow any of the nutritionists menues and guidelines after the were able to eat solids. They didn't monitor their protein or water intake, stopped taking the mutivitamins, and essentially gained at least 20%-30% of thier weight back. Now everyone asks me how did I lose weight! When I tell them that I had WLS people can't believe it. They say I look so nice and healthy , unlike most people that they've seen who had it. Has anyone else experienced this?
Traci K.
on 4/25/05 10:52 pm - Sullivan, MO
Congratulations!!!!!!! What an accomplishment!! Traci 250/161/149
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits