It moved AGAIN!

Traci K.
on 4/24/05 10:07 pm - Sullivan, MO
I'm down another pound this morning - for a total of 89. WOW!! I'm thrilled, but after such a long stint at it barely budging I'm kinda surprised!! I'm not really doing anything different. I don't think I am...... MMMM??? Maybe my body is just done resting! Traci -89, only 12 more to goal!
us2bfat C.
on 4/24/05 10:55 pm - selden, NY
awesome!!! Stacy 232/141/140
Sherri_B
on 4/24/05 11:01 pm - washington, MO
You have done so awesome .. I know you must be on cloud 9 .. congrats o your loss i wish my scale would move and my body would stop resting .. you will be there before you know it ... Have you thought about plastics yet ? Oh wonder how our new insurance will be w/ that .Have you started keeping records or made dr app. yet to help your case. for tummy tuck . and what ever else you are considering . When are you planning on getting it done if insurance covers it ? I am thinking at about 18 months . I am gonna go to chiropractor today for my back . and i only have a couple of pictures of galding on my belly . it really hasnt done nothing since i lost weight . that was like right after surgery so i am not sure what else to do .. i wonder if just having 5 kids and losing 100 pds . insurance will cover it . it seems to easy .. I dont know much about united health care .. well on your loss :0)
Traci K.
on 4/24/05 11:26 pm - Sullivan, MO
Thanks!! I have thought about plastics and contacted http://www.stlcosmeticsurgery.com/ and got some information from them. I can't find my info now about pricing and such, but it was about $5,000 or so for a tummy tuck. Depending on if you had the muscle pulled or just excess skin removed. I also inquired about a breast reduction, which they said insurance will often pay for, with documentation of problems. I know my PCP should have things documented for that, but I have no clue what United Health covers and what they don't. I've heard that 18 months post-op is a good time frame to have plastics, or when you've stopped losing and maintained for 6 months. If the insurance won't cover any of it, then it will be longer than 18 months post before I have anything done. I also want a butt lift/implants. I truly have no butt! And then there's my neck waddle. Not horrible I guess, but it bothers me. So on my plastics wish list is: Full tummy tuck - with the muscle tightened Breast reduction - I'd love to be a nice C Butt lift/implants Neck lift I guess I better start saving, just in case.
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 12:03 am - Somewhere Else
Woooo another one bites the dust!!!! Do like I do...don't think about the weight...I weigh on Wednesdays only cause I wanted to chart things...otherwise I couldn't care less... and see...it works! You're doing great though...almost at goal!!!!! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 4/25/05 3:19 am - NJ
Good for you Traci!! I wonder if it's some sort of timeframe. We all seemed to have stalled, let's hope we all start to lose again!! I seem to be losing too (shhh - don't tell my body!! ) Hugs, Nancy -109
Danelle72
on 4/25/05 3:45 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yeah Traci, Thats so great. Keep up the great work. You will be there in no time. Congrats on your success. You go girl.... Luv Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views