must share this

us2bfat C.
on 4/24/05 8:47 pm - selden, NY
i was in wally world yesterday (walmart) and as usual i was chatting with the lady behind me..... well i have a busted capilary in my eye and its reallllllll red so she had asked me what had happened and i said my only guess is that i strained it at work...... i said i really work like a man i lift and i have a very manual labor job..... so with that she said well that explains why your soooooo skinny.... i was like no the reason i am soooo skinny is that i had gastric by pass surgery 9 months ago and lost almost 92 lbs her jaw dropped to the ground... i then proceeded to pull out my before pictures and watched her jaw drop even further.... i love to do that to people... my son makes fun of me but i dont care if i share with another person maybe just maybe someone who needs to will hear me and know that there is help out there... at this time i want to thank all my july babies for all there love and support thru all of my trials and tribulations you are all so precious to me..... oh one more thing i bought another bathing suit yesterday its BRIGHT ORANGE and i no longer look like a pumpkin in orange anymore woooooo hooooooo Stacy 232/141/140
Traci K.
on 4/24/05 10:03 pm - Sullivan, MO
Very cool!!!!!!!! Sorry about your eye.
us2bfat C.
on 4/24/05 10:11 pm - selden, NY
thanks but its way better now everyone was saying you should go to the doctor but its only a broken blood vessel then this guy at work said his mother had the same thing that i should have my pressure checked so i did that..... it was fine he scared me cause he said she then had a stroke but all is well now i think its a lot better thanks for the note.... STacy 232/141/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 12:00 am - Somewhere Else
That's fantastic! Isn't it fun when you get to shock people like that I did that to everyone yesterday...first off my ex's bro hadn't seen me since long before the surgery, and his parents hadn't seen me since Christmas...then I tried on a gown that I'm borrowing from her for the ball this weekend and I skipped downstairs to show it off cause DAMN I looked freakin' HOT!!!! Well OMG you should have seen and heard them all I will of course post pics of that after the ball this weekend...LOL and of my sons...W spent over $900 on them yesterday getting them suits, shirts, ties, shoes etc....sheeesh I wanna shop too! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
us2bfat C.
on 4/25/05 6:03 am - selden, NY
cant wait to see gown pictures woooo hooo you must be sooo freaking hot !!!!!! sistah!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 7:38 am - Somewhere Else
LOL I can't wait to see them either! You know, my ex's mom is a petite thing and maybe 98 lbs soaking wet...I could NOT believe that I could get into those dresses!!! I looked in the mirror and then turned to the side and OMG!!!!!!! And all this without a binder on! LOL I will of course wear it when we go out though, I only bought it to wear under dresses and skirts...hehehe cause the dress is so clingy and I'll definitely be keeping a shawl with me thanks to the batwings Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 4/25/05 3:48 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy, I just have to say you are so great. I love that. You are so beautiful and look amazing. You have done so great and I can see why people would never guess you had been overweight. You are one sexy momma..I am so proud of you and can't wait to be at my goal. I know I will get there in time. I have you guess to look up to and get me there. Take care and thanks for being so awsome. Luv Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 4/25/05 5:55 am - selden, NY
you should talk your pictures are gorgeous your doing great keep up the good work i always look forward to your posts.... Stacy 232/141/140
IrishIze
on 4/25/05 6:05 am - NJ
Stacy - you're too much!! I can just see you whipping out your fat pictures! Fingers crossed that can get together at the convention!! Hugs, Nancy -109
us2bfat C.
on 4/25/05 6:08 am - selden, NY
i think i am going just for the day on saturday i will keep my fingers crossed too god willing i will be there Stacy 232/141/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views