B-day pictures posted!

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 11:15 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas gang... I decided to post a couple of pictures that were taken today at my birthday celebration. My ex's parents had us all over for the afternoon and for dinner today, it was a blast! Thanks to everyone here too for wishing me a happy b-day and also to those who sent congrats for my engagement, you're all wonderful, I Luv ya! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL and...........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danelle72
on 4/24/05 2:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, You look so great. You are so thin. I would have never thought you were 37. You look way younger. You go girl. Keep up the great work. Congrats again. Luv Danelle Oh by the way you are really pretty. Happy B'day
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 2:17 pm - Somewhere Else
Danelle...can I keep you!?!?!?!!? What wonderfully sweet things to say to me! Thank you so much! The nurse at the clinic this week told me the oldest she would have given me was 27...I wanted to keep her too!!!! You're a beautiful woman both inside and out!!! Thanks again....wow...I'm blushing...aren't I too old to blush? Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL and...........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
us2bfat C.
on 4/24/05 8:39 pm - selden, NY
awww your so freaking cute and you look so content... i love when you share your pics with us and your life keep up the good work and keep us posted on the wedding plans wooooo hooooooo Stacy 232/141/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 11:09 pm - Somewhere Else
Aww thanks Stacy! W loves the pic of me with the cake he keeps calling it sweet I can't wait till he decides on a date for this wedding! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL and...........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
us2bfat C.
on 4/24/05 11:15 pm - selden, NY
shoot i cant wait either i love it when our members celebrate its sooooo awesome ........ Stacy 232/141/140
IrishIze
on 4/24/05 9:55 pm - NJ
Happy Birthday, Linda!!! You look so fantastic - I know a lot is radiating from all of the peace and happiness you have in your life. You sure do deserve it!! And now, if the rest of the board will join me in a rousing (if belated) rendition of Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Linda, Happy Birthday to you!!! And happy engagement tooooooooooo!!! Hugs, and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you! Nancy -109
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 11:14 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL Nancy! Too cute! Thanks so much, you guys are all so sweet to me!!!! Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL and...........ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views