Get out and Dance!!!!

AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/23/05 11:41 pm - Oxnard, CA
LOL Thats what I did last night for the first time in YEARS!!! I had a blast and I wasnt even tired after three hours of non-stop dancing!!! Even had a young guy come and try to dance on me! It was fun!!! Got on the scale this morning and was down 2.5 pounds since yesterday! Woohoo!!! So get out there and shake your groove thang!!! LOL (showing my age on that comment) Michelle
Tara118
on 4/24/05 12:20 am - Trenton, OH
WOOHOO...you go girl!!! I have done that a couple of times since surgery. The first time was at my work's christmas party. I was amzed at the energy I had and that I could dance and breath at the same time, LOL. Keep it up and lets all keep having FUN!! Tara 305/184/170 -121 14lbs until GOAL!!
Danelle72
on 4/24/05 12:24 am - Las Vegas, NV
Michelle, You are doing great. Keep up the great work. You are so beautiful. Thats awsome losing weight while having fun. You go girl. Danelle
IrishIze
on 4/24/05 12:55 am - NJ
Michelle, that sounds like so much fun!! I LOVE to dance, but my friends don't, so when we go out we sit like lumps.... How exciting to lose 2.5 in one day - that hasn't happened to me in many moons!! I'm glad you had so much fun, and lost a couple of pounds to boot!! Gotta get out there and do the Hippy Hippy Shake !! (now I'm showing my age!!) Hugs, Nancy -109
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/24/05 1:01 am - Oxnard, CA
LOL well come here Nancy I'll go with ya!! I have to say it has changed a bit since I've been. Men are ALOT more friendly on the dance floor, when the young one came up and started ummm trying to get friendly in his dancing I know I turned three shades of pink. LOL But was flattered. But scary to know he was probably just a few years older than my SON. ROFL
Traci K.
on 4/24/05 1:20 am - Sullivan, MO
How fun! I used to go out dancing quite a bit. My hubby doesn't like to dance, so we haven't been out in forever. Congrats on the 2.5 lost!!
Sherri_B
on 4/24/05 7:34 am - washington, MO
I use to dance all night , but havent been in years sounds like fun .. And you look so awesome get use to those young guy****tin on ya in the clubs .. Me and hubby are going out hopefully sometime soon .. and i cant wait to dance did you have any drinks ??? if so what
rdt1130
on 4/24/05 10:38 am - Bristol, TN
I wanna go, I wanna go
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/25/05 3:46 am - Oxnard, CA
LOL Missouri isnt that far from TN and vice versa........Let's go!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views