Just wanting to say hello

on my W.
on 4/23/05 9:36 pm - Canada
Well hello from Karen...... I just want to let everyone know that their posts inspire me. I am still in the 170's and have had an 8 week loss and gain over the same 5 pounds but have finally seen a little movement and feel energized to buckle down as of yesterday. Maybe I needed that lul......maybe I was just enjoying all the commplements that I was getting and was actually getting a little lazy....or maybe I was listening to some of those people who said " oh my you wouldn't want to drop anymore...you look fine now" even though I am 25 from goal....I am finding that all of the folks that comment...don't necessarily have my best interest in mind... Anyway....Whey Kool just came out with a new peach mango drink and it is heavenly. 21 grams of protein per scoop...mixes well and is sooo delicious. Hugs to all...we can do this....I want to be at my goal by July 21st and think....KNOW I CAN DO IT..... Hugs from Karen
IrishIze
on 4/23/05 10:48 pm - NJ
Hi Karen! It's so nice hearing from you again!! I think most of us seem to be in the same situation with a REAL slowdown and losing and gaining the same few pounds. I finaly hit 168 this morning which is a number my scale has never seen before!! It really motivates me to continue on. I think a lot of us have been experimenting with new foods and larger amounts, and our bodies have to adjust to that as well. I'm really trying to get back to basics again - I was getting back into some bad habits and some obsessions were rearing their ugly heads, so I have to get that under control for sure!! I hope you will continue to post - we all need each other!! Hugs, Nancy -109
Tara118
on 4/23/05 11:19 pm - Trenton, OH
Hi Karen!! It is so amazing that at whatever stage we are in we can be HUGE motivaters for each other. Don't be a stranger. I would love to be at my goal by July 27th (my 1 yr anniversary). I just realized that in my quest to get summer clothes that if I do loose my desired weight and go down a size, I will have to buy yet another wardrobe. Well, that one, SIZE 12, should be the last. Then watch me go NUTS!! I am sooo happy to not have an "X" in my clothes anymore!!! Tara 305/184/170 -121 Size 26/28W/3X to 14/L (NO MORE "X"s) BMI from 46.4 to 28.0
Traci K.
on 4/24/05 1:18 am - Sullivan, MO
Thanks for posting this! I agree, I get motivated to come here and read and realize that I'm not alone. Okay, so what is 'Whey Kool' - a protein mix I take it? Do you have a link to a web site to buy some? I haven't heard of this one before. Traci -88
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views