9mos update

Traci72
on 4/23/05 3:29 pm - Hastings, MN
Well, I'm 9mos 2 days out now and doing great! I've officially lost 114lbs and a grand total of over 65"!!! I just have 4lbs more to hit my goal, but may think about losing a couple over that. That way I'll hit my surgeon's as well, and weigh around my goal WITH clothes on! I took a brake from Curves, but am slowly getting back into it. I've been having problems w/long plateaus....lasting anywhere from 2-6wks. Went in and got my hair totally chopped off (hasn't been this short since about the 3rd-4th grade!) and look like a completely different person. I walked past a gal I've known for 5+yrs, she looked right at me and did NOT recognize me...I just saw her this past Wed, got my hair cut off on Friday, and she has no clue that it was me! What an odd feeling for me. Anyway, things are looking really good right now for both me and my family.....what more could I ask for (other than a lot of $$$?) Thanks for the support and encouragement these last 9mos. You guys are the GREATEST!!!! (or is that "da'bomb"!) Traci 248/134/130 -114lbs -65"
Janette
on 4/23/05 4:08 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hey Traci. Way to go girl~~~~~I have so much more to lose than you but I am VERY thrilled with my progress. I still log into fitday every day and it makes me accountable for everything I eat. I have been doing it for a few months now as the honeymoon period is definetly over. I still continue to lose but at a much smaller rate to say the least. This surgery has been a blessing and I continue to work my "tool" every day. I try and stay under 50 carbs and 25 fats every day. I think only 1 maybe 2 times have I gone over 1000 calories. I usually stay @ 900 calories. I still have not eaten any bread products except crackers and I gave them up @ 1 week ago and the weight is coming off again. I have not tasted anything sweet so I do not know if I dump and no rice pastas etc. When I go out to eat which is often I make good choices like last night I ordered scallops and vegetable at chinese and order lite sauce with no sugar added. I have never ever missed a day where I get my protein drink in. I only wish i could exercise which I do very little to none due to other heatlh problems. But I keep trying. I am so happy for you and reaching goal! Keep up the good work. Janette 363/200 _ 163 lbs
Traci K.
on 4/23/05 9:34 pm - Sullivan, MO
Great job!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits