13 lbs to normal

Traci K.
on 4/22/05 5:57 am - Sullivan, MO
Well, normal BMI anyway! I've adjusted my goal weight to 149 lbs, which will get me about .5 lb under normal and a BMI of 24.8. I will be quite happy with that, and after some PS, I will be even smaller. At this point, I'm only losing about 3 lbs per month, so at this rate, it will be 4 months to reach my goal. I'm 3 months away from my 1 year anniverary - maybe I can make it by then! So that's my final goal: 13 lbs/normal BMI by my 1st anniversary in 3 months. Traci -88
Tanja Y
on 4/22/05 7:42 am - Wahiawa, HI
Kewl beans! You're doing so great!!! ~Tanja
IrishIze
on 4/22/05 10:41 pm - NJ
Traci, you are doing so well and looking great!! I've missed you around here for awhile, and I'm glad to see you back!! I'm only losing about 3-4 a month too - it's hard getting used to that - I'm feeling like a failure, but it's nice to see that it's kind of normal at this stage. I still have 21 lbs. to lose to get to 150, but I'd really like to get to 145 so I have a buffer zone... Only 10 lbs. more to go to have a normal BMI... Hugs, Nancy -107
Traci K.
on 4/22/05 10:54 pm - Sullivan, MO
Thanks!! I have a small body frame and at 5'5" tall, my 'ideal' weight should really be about 125-130. I honestly don't see me getting that low. 149 then a tummy tuck would suit me just fine.
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/05 4:03 am - Somewhere Else
You'll get to that normal range in no time! Only a few pounds to go! I'm 5'5.5" and 148, BMI of 24.6 (since they won't let you add the .5"), My dr's goal for me was 140 and I think that's too bloody small, but I may hit it and find out anyways since I'm still losing. I already think I'm a little on the thin side, except for the excess skin. Keep it up, you're doing great! BTW, 150 was my personal goal Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and....................ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Traci K.
on 4/23/05 4:12 am - Sullivan, MO
You're doing awesome Linda! While I do have a little excess to lose, especially in my stomach area, a tummy tuck would really get rid of most of that I think. I'm am thin everywhere else: face, arms, legs - just this doggone tummy! Congrats on your engagement!!!! I read the thread on how he proposed on the air! Too cool!!!! Traci
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/05 7:47 am - Somewhere Else
LOL thanks...he's too much. He already got me an Etta James CD, then today flowers, truffles and a teddy bear showed up...and I just know he's not done yet...(those were all for my b-day) We're still waiting for the ring to be ready.... I have the same problem...the skin...blah...I first want to get the upper half fixed...the lower can wait till I've maintained for a year or so...but I tell you, as long as I'm dressed...I'll admit I look damn good Linda 268/148 BELOW GOAL! and....................ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jcordell
on 4/23/05 4:37 am - TX
That's awesome Traci! You'll be at your goal in NO TIME! That's so cool! Keep it up! Jeff
Vicki Tobergte
on 4/23/05 7:51 am - Independence, KY
Hi Traci, I think your doing great and looking great too. I went to your profile, I like your graphics. I know the lady who draws them . It looks very nice and you did a nice job too. Hugs, Vicki
Tara118
on 4/23/05 10:53 am - Trenton, OH
WTG my Surgery twin!! You are doing awesome. I also have the tummy. It goes around to my hips too. I would love a upper and lower body lift. If I win the lottery I would buy me some new "girls" too. LOL. Keep it up!! Tara 305/185/170 -120 Sz 28-Sz 14
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views