DAILY LOG Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/05 10:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Started out great, went downhill after that. I got my liquids in, got my exercise in, but got too much food in, maybe 1300 calories or more. Oh well, today is another day! Pamela -97
IrishIze
on 4/21/05 11:32 pm - NJ
Same here - started out great, and it wouldn't have been too bad if I could have left the Hershey's 1 carb chocolate bar and the cashews alone... B: Slimfast snack bar L: chicken livers 2 oz. about 10 almonds S: low carb pretzels (about 7), 2 baby carrots D: chicken stir fry with green beans and asparagus S: Hershey 1 carb bar and small packet of cashews (1.5 oz?) Totals: Calories: 1025 Carbs: 56 (AARRGGHH!) Protein: 55 Walked 2 miles at lunchtime and went to the gym after work for weight training for 35 minutes. Got in all my water plus some. I feel like I'm starting to get sick again. I'm so tired. I have a terrible headache, my nose is running and my stomach is very upset - not even liking water. I think maybe it's the green beans and asparagus. I haven't really eaten veggies much since surgery, so who knows. Hugs, Nancy -106
Janette
on 4/22/05 12:30 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Pam! I never post my intake here but I read the posts every day. I do log now on fitday everyday and it makes me accountable for what I am eating. last night was not good as I went to Applebys and had a potato skin and 8 nachos with ALL the fixings. No nutrition so for a snack last night I had a half of an apple with 1 tbs peanut butter. I tried tuna yesterday for the umtenth time and again did not tolerate it. I do fine with fish but tuna no matter what i do to it it makes me sick and I love tune. Oh well I will try again in a month or two, Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/201 - 162 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views